[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

i gave you all the clue to find me... dont blame me...

its was you all being potaoes... why im dying...

plus with 8 people sussing me for no reason oyher than me acting like myself...

first 112 "im just going to be sus of them no matter what"

then SV " then SV guess he randed maf" why asks nik? SV : "I got a feeling"

TL goes crazy " you cant sus someone cause well maybe they were just mistake... okay... sure... good job... you doubled down your craziness again by voting and leaving...

Bj was next to vote for me... he been on me both days....

then illunga

LL

Deen

SS

your problem is you never read any of my posts... you are all potatoes

I kept asking myself "why does Petey want the spotlight?"

I'm not very good at playing town special, but you kinda want to avoid the spotlight. Helps avoid situations like the one you just put yourself in. FWIW, I managed to get myself lynched D1 as sheriff once. 

Was a lesson.

30 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Lol so SS was on board with lynching someone claiming doc with no CC when it was just him and Peteyboi in the thread and then "changed his mind" when it became clear that other people were going to believe the claim

he even said that it was his plan to vote me out unless town changed their mind... scum

fwiw I don't think I'm totally avoiding BJ/brad. I've said brad has scum equity and I have a town lean on BJ right now. I'm prepared to vote for brad if it comes down to it.

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I kept asking myself "why does Petey want the spotlight?"

I'm not very good at playing town special, but you kinda want to avoid the spotlight. Helps avoid situations like the one you just put yourself in. FWIW, I managed to get myself lynched D1 as sheriff once. 

Was a lesson.

you think i wanted the special... its not good for my play... im not changing the way i play because i get randed a special... thens its obvious im not who i am...

you can either play with me how i play or vote me out first second round each game... not mu problem

and im gone for a whiule... more fighting before i die pleaase...

Illunga... this is a game... and i know you dont wear your heart on your shoulder in here... you just pretend too...

if you dont thats on you... so wittle baby grow up...

8 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

you think i wanted the special... its not good for my play... im not changing the way i play because i get randed a special... thens its obvious im not who i am...

you can either play with me how i play or vote me out first second round each game... not mu problem

Oh but it is your problem.

Basically what I'm saying is this - this is your fault. Calling all townies who were voting for potatoes because you fully suck at playing doc is just hypocritical.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

You’re using my quote as a means to deflect. 

No, I'm asking you what you think about it since you said that you "like this point".

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Who is likely the scum in your opinion? 

Wish I knew, but my reads haven't changed much from yesterday with the exception of you moving up the scum ranking, and Petey being town. 

Who's in your chat? 

On 12/30/2023 at 8:09 PM, KZA said:

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - FINAL VOTE COUNT

Zfetch (7) - Qwags, luckylager, MidKnight Ego, Blue Jay 22, Naslund, Porscha, Ilunga
MidKnight Ego (3) - 112, Time Lord, SV.
Blue Jay 22 (3) - Zfetch, iambrad, dallsbeep
Sharpshooter (1) - falcon45ca
Naslund (1) - Aladeen

No Vote (1) - Sharpshooter

Now that we’re done voting/pressuring one of the most obvious townies in the game

Who’s the scum with their vote on Pete at Final D1 votecount?