[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

flipping SS tells us nothing IMO... other than he's a potato... and has no ties... to anyone the maf cant shake off...

NIK and BJ tell the most

Well I'll switch to NIK, or wherever you wanna go when I return. I'm not a superfan of info lynching but ok.

4 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

NIK saved BJ... and put the kill on zfetch...

and BJ has been trying to kill me since yesterday... his votes are very importantly timed ones

You are so fucking dumb, it’s unbelievable. I haven’t pushed you this entire game 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You are so fucking dumb, it’s unbelievable. I haven’t pushed you this entire game 

really... im pretty sure if i didnt say what i did yesterday id be voted out yesterday

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

go with you instincts town... that just my opinion...

Well that's unfortunate. You wanted the spotlight, you call everyone potatoes, then refuse to commit to a read once you're forced to lead town by your own doing.

See why I might be a lil pisses at you rn?

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

really... im pretty sure if i didnt say what i did yesterday id be voted out yesterday

We don’t know that and I don’t think I agree with that anyway. Nightfall wasn’t even yesterday so why are you using that as a time stamp? Also, why would I defend you when I’m the leading wagon? If I was mafia, I would be trying to push you earlier. Half of this game, you have been accusing others of lying, but you have put out so much fake news yourself that CNN called and said they want to hire you.

then vote brad... BJ...

they are the most likely to be pocketing me in a bad way... but why he do that? just a regarded town?

he definite saw someything from me first... and as much as we played together last game this makes sense...

so he a 50/50shot at being town whenever during the game... all town has to do is make sure he always locks BJ and you solve him whenever

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

We don’t know that and I don’t think I agree with that anyway. Nightfall wasn’t even yesterday so why are you using that as a time stamp? Also, why would I defend you when I’m the leading wagon? If I was mafia, I would be trying to push you earlier. Half of this game, you have been accusing others of lying, but you have put out so much fake news yourself that CNN called and said they want to hire you.

why lie right now BJ?

nothing was fake... Everything i said would be deemed correct... 100% 112 and SV made mistakes I call them lies because of course if i want to push them i must exagerate the truth a bit... but they were big mistakes or jokes.. that were all very convienent

Mafia are most likely sitting back and not the active players this night. Petey and I have been the leading wagons the majority of the round - a repeat once again of R1 between me and Zfetch.

To me, I almost want to rule out a majority of the active players this round - this would include petey, NIK, TL, SS, and ilunga. For secondary reasons, I would put aside SV, lucky, and 112.

Think that leaves me with:

Brad, Porscha, Aladeen, Qwags, ballsdeep

Am I missing anybody?

Porscha/Brad is almost certainly never town/town. That feels like town/wolf or potential bus. Brad and balls have already been outlined - at least balls is actually playing though.

Brad is the most logical. Qwags slot should be heavy CFD consideration.

10 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

why lie right now BJ?

nothing was fake... Everything i said would be deemed correct... 100% 112 and SV made mistakes I call them lies because of course if i want to push them i must exagerate the truth a bit... but they were big mistakes or jokes.. that were all very convienent

I have no idea what you're talking about.