[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

There's only two options re: the doctor if there isn't a real one out there.

1.  The obvious one is that MidKnight Ego, in the eyes of the mafia, has enough suspicion from town members that he can be killed via vote and doesn't require the mafia to kill him in the night
2.  Mafia used their strongman in R1 and were afraid he'd self-save in R2 (which I'm assuming he did, anyway).

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

I went to sleep, checked my phone and am kinda around for a bit

i agree we have not seen eye to eye in this game

but I mean, I have thought Z, brad, porscha, Petey all town. Not in a braggadocious way, moreso I don’t understand what you take issue with

is it the 112 or bj susses?

Yes that's part of it. Ok I guess you were right about Peteyboi (probably?) but I didn't think it was obvious at all, I think a lot of players feel that he's playing like last game and now has a reputation of intentionally playing up the craziness as scum so I really saw nothing towny about him and I don't like how you somehow see him as being so towny that anyone who pushes him is scum

I know town is shit as of late but lots of time we're close 

We need to flip bj 

Look at last game we did the same shit of not going after the CW

Let's do the optimal move 

We're probably losing again anyway

• Confused 1

Actually, I lied.  There's another possibility.

In my game, specials had to submit actions 30 mins before nightfall.  If such a stipulation is in place for this game, it's likely mafia thought they'd be able to pull off a MidKnight Ego vote in R2 and didn't bother submitting his name for the mafia-kill.

1 minute ago, SV. said:

There's only two options re: the doctor if there isn't a real one out there.

1.  The obvious one is that MidKnight Ego, in the eyes of the mafia, has enough suspicion from town members that he can be killed via vote and doesn't require the mafia to kill him in the night
2.  Mafia used their strongman in R1 and were afraid he'd self-save in R2 (which I'm assuming he did, anyway).

Isn’t it possible the captain roleblocked petey and they killed elsewhere?

porscha kill is very bad, just blatant flex by scum but also probably a power role hunt

Just now, dallsbeep said:

porscha kill is very bad, just blatant flex by scum but also probably a power role hunt

That could be a possibility, but I'd figure the mafia would aim to kill off a confirmed town-aligned player ASAP.

whats the chances i saved porscha?

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Yes that's part of it. Ok I guess you were right about Peteyboi (probably?) but I didn't think it was obvious at all, I think a lot of players feel that he's playing like last game and now has a reputation of intentionally playing up the craziness as scum so I really saw nothing towny about him and I don't like how you somehow see him as being so towny that anyone who pushes him is scum

I really don’t get the petey susses this game

last game he was very smooth. The only emotion was when he went on some dialogue about drug use I think? But other than that he was quite chill

Here he has been frustrated, picking a lot of fights, aggressive toward players, etc.

its been night and day from last game where he was everyone’s friend

1 minute ago, SV. said:

That could be a possibility, but I'd figure the mafia would aim to kill off a confirmed town-aligned player ASAP.

not true... they can kill me whenever because i cant save myself

Just now, SV. said:

Petey could be lying or mafia could look at the chaos he's created and want him alive...chance of a doc save is slim- none

2 minutes ago, Naslund said:

I know town is shit as of late but lots of time we're close 

We need to flip bj 

Look at last game we did the same shit of not going after the CW

Let's do the optimal move 

We're probably losing again anyway

Last I checked, lynching 3 TP in a row isn’t optimal. What you should be doing is asking yourself what does it tell you when I flip green and how does it affect your reads? That’s what you need to fast forward too. Every wagon the first 2 rounds has been TP/TP. Now you want to put me up again…why? If anything it’s suboptimal. It’s not just you but town need to rethink their reads. It would also be nice to get some special help this round 

I really don’t get the petey susses this game

last game he was very smooth. The only emotion was when he went on some dialogue about drug use I think? But other than that he was quite chill

Here he has been frustrated, picking a lot of fights, aggressive toward players, etc.

its been night and day from last game where he was everyone’s friend

The only difference I see is the fights, which stems from him being suspected this game and not suspected at all last game

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Last I checked, lynching 3 TP in a row isn’t optimal. What you should be doing is asking yourself what does it tell you when I flip green and how does it affect your reads? That’s what you need to fast forward too. Every wagon the first 2 rounds has been TP/TP. Now you want to put me up again…why? If anything it’s suboptimal. It’s not just you but town need to rethink their reads. It would also be nice to get some special help this round 

The state of both nfs doesn't suggest g-g lol