[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

The JOAT on the mafia makes this tough. One thing to note - I remember reading that mafia role and it said the person who has that role has to use all 3 powers before using other powers repeatedly. That means the SA is coming this nightfall. If that is the case, it would be wise for the sheriff to hold off on claiming this round to avoid that shot. The exception would be if they were to get a red peek. Consequently, if they are able to survive until next round, they should claim and give the TP at least 1 more investigation for next round as petey will still have his save or the mafia will have to MK him.

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

I am not certain about anyone however as I stated I am erring on the side of Petey being the Doc.

Ergo he is the unofficially our leader ATM so I will listen to what he has to say and act on it for now.

I tried, he's only interested in being able to call people names and act superior.

Definitely has no intention of being a leader or being held accountable. Just another beer blogger who can't tell a hop from barley, but will make rude remarks about their flavour.

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, luckylager said:

I tried, he's only interested in being able to call people names and act superior.

Definitely has no intention of being a leader or being held accountable. Just another beer blogger who can't tell a hop from barley, but will make rude remarks about their flavour.

I agree.

However we have fucked up twice. 

Do you believe his claim of being the Doc ?

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The JOAT on the mafia makes this tough. One thing to note - I remember reading that mafia role and it said the person who has that role has to use all 3 powers before using other powers repeatedly. That means the SA is coming this nightfall. If that is the case, it would be wise for the sheriff to hold off on claiming this round to avoid that shot. The exception would be if they were to get a red peek. Consequently, if they are able to survive until next round, they should claim and give the TP at least 1 more investigation for next round as petey will still have his save or the mafia will have to MK him.

no stop... talking about sheiff....

they dont need to be outed for any reason... there is 9 of us...

There is 1 thing I have noticed about the MKs. Falcon, Porscha - to me, this is sheriff/special hunting by the mafia. 2 players that were kind of in the background, no real wagons against. I kind of think this is a red flag on Aladeen - I think he’s a player that is always respected by any scum team, and he fits in the slanker category. I’m not saying it’s enough for me to yeet him, but this is my thought process about him going into this round. Perhaps Porscha’s targets last round should be looked at.

Just now, Ilunga said:

I agree.

However we have fucked up twice. 

Do you believe his claim of being the Doc ?

I have to, there's no cc. I'm not doing the same thing as last game.

That was dumb and I'm not surprised Lewt didn't sign up for this game.

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

no stop... talking about sheiff....

they dont need to be outed for any reason... there is 9 of us...

Petey, we have to rally and find unity. I know that you are upset but all is not lost. First, the town must find each other.

On 12/30/2023 at 8:09 PM, KZA said:

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - FINAL VOTE COUNT

Zfetch (7) - Qwags, luckylager, MidKnight Ego, Blue Jay 22, Naslund, Porscha, Ilunga
MidKnight Ego (3) - 112, Time Lord, SV.
Blue Jay 22 (3) - Zfetch, iambrad, dallsbeep
Sharpshooter (1) - falcon45ca
Naslund (1) - Aladeen

No Vote (1) - Sharpshooter

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, KZA said:

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - FINAL VOTE COUNT

iambrad (5) - porscha, Ilunga, Qwags, Time Lord, Blue Jay 22
Blue Jay 22 (4) - iambrad, Naslund, dallsbeep, MidKnight Ego
Sharpshooter (2) - luckylager, 112
MidKnight Ego (1) - Sharpshooter
Naslund (1) - Aladeen

No Vote (1) - SV.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Petey, we have to rally and find unity. I know that you are upset but all is not lost. First, the town must find each other.

no... we have enough info to find maf im sure of it... with 9 town we aint in danger yet or lylo...

no need to panic

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I have to, there's no cc. I'm not doing the same thing as last game.

That was dumb and I'm not surprised Lewt didn't sign up for this game.

As I have already stated this is how I feel.

Err on the side him actually being the Doc.

It is strange that the scum didn't take him out, maybe SV is correct in saying they want him around for the confusion he causes.

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

no... we have enough info to find maf im sure of it... with 9 town we aint in danger yet or lylo...

no need to panic

Im talking in general, not about the sheriff. I don’t want the sheriff to claim yet unless absolutely necessary, but we must be aware that 1 more mislynch is Lylo and I still see dummies that want to yeet me and put us there. 

Just now, Ilunga said:

As I have already stated this is how I feel.

Err on the side him actually being the Doc.

It is strange that the scum didn't take him out, maybe SV is correct in saying they want him around for the confusion he causes.

Or maybe real doc is Qwags and he has no idea how to CC, still, even after last game.

I wouldn't be surprised actual. I need a drink this is dumb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

not listening to me is weird imo... i mean none hav listened to me all game... so i get why your all butthurt and taking offense... you just cant vote someone out for being solvy. not my fault i can do it both as maf and town...

4 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

To me, the majority of the Zfetch wagon is clean. The front half of it is the only question marks I have of it. If you are TP as well, then that means my entire wagon is clean as well.

So perhaps it’s the petey wagon and the off wagon voters that need scrutiny 

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

not listening to me is weird imo... i mean none hav listened to me all game... so i get why your all butthurt and taking offense... you just cant vote someone out for being solvy. not my fault i can do it both as maf and town...

I just listened to you and acted on it.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Im talking in general, not about the sheriff. I don’t want the sheriff to claim yet unless absolutely necessary, but we must be aware that 1 more mislynch is Lylo and I still see dummies that want to yeet me and put us there. 

we aint there yet... solve with evidence... yall should collect for a day... and all share... see whats good and whats not... come back in 24 hours and just post without dicussing and see who posts what