[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

Just now, SV. said:

But to the credit of Qwags, he's here now and seems to respond to tags.  Hopefully, if he is town, he'll do his civic duty and provide some content to work with.  A few reads, some observations, etc.

Dont count on it

@Qwags

15 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

15 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

Just quick fire observations:

R1:

- The top 3 wagons were all potentially TP. - Only 3 votes off the wagons - SS, Aladeen, Falcon.

- If dallsbeep is TP, then that entire wagon is TP. I also think that the majority of the Zfetch wagon could be TP. The only questions I have on that front wagon is Qwags and lucky.

R2:

- Again, top 2 wagons are TP. This one was brad’s fault.

- 5 votes off wagon - lucky, 112, SS, SV, Aladeen

- Once again, feels like TP driven wagons. On my wagon, if dallsbeep is clean then my wagon could be clean once again. On the Brad wagon, it’s only Qwags that I have questions on. However, he did basically save me so biasly, he’s not a lynch target for me this round. 

Thoughts:

- the mafia I think are spreading their votes out. One may be on a main wagon and one on a counter wagon, but I get the feel or impression 3/4 mafia are power wolfing this game. These first 2 rounds both feel self inflicted from the TP. 

- Aladeen and SS have also both voted off wagon twice this game. SS I think has been more present in general than the former I would say. I also read his interactions with petey as genuine frustration. With Brad/myself both being TP, I don’t think he would vote off wagon in this instance as scum.

To me, my PoE is slowly becoming:

112, Aladeen…tbh they are the only 2 jumping out at me right now. There are others that are here but I need to observe and reread them more.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Just quick fire observations:

R1:

- The top 3 wagons were all potentially TP. - Only 3 votes off the wagons - SS, Aladeen, Falcon.

- If dallsbeep is TP, then that entire wagon is TP. I also think that the majority of the Zfetch wagon could be TP. The only questions I have on that front wagon is Qwags and lucky.

R2:

- Again, top 2 wagons are TP. This one was brad’s fault.

- 5 votes off wagon - lucky, 112, SS, SV, Aladeen

- Once again, feels like TP driven wagons. On my wagon, if dallsbeep is clean then my wagon could be clean once again. On the Brad wagon, it’s only Qwags that I have questions on. However, he did basically save me so biasly, he’s not a lynch target for me this round. 

Thoughts:

- the mafia I think are spreading their votes out. One may be on a main wagon and one on a counter wagon, but I get the feel or impression 3/4 mafia are power wolfing this game. These first 2 rounds both feel self inflicted from the TP. 

- Aladeen and SS have also both voted off wagon twice this game. SS I think has been more present in general than the former I would say. I also read his interactions with petey as genuine frustration. With Brad/myself both being TP, I don’t think he would vote off wagon in this instance as scum.

To me, my PoE is slowly becoming:

112, Aladeen…tbh they are the only 2 jumping out at me right now. There are others that are here but I need to observe and reread them more.

I'm actually coming around on this and outlined something similar a few mins ago.

So you're either super scum pocketing me, or finally seeing eye to eye. 

Just now, Qwags said:

Hello.

You want a list?

Mafia
Illunga
Midknight Oil
Naslund

Mid claimed doc. He claimed doctor. 

Anything to say about that? 

Just to be clear, if you are doc, now would be the time to say something