Just now, luckylager said:

Umm no. Thoughts on this game?

I'm not having much fun with it.

Qwags dropping in at nightfall with a last second vote is scummy

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

I'm not having much fun with it.

Qwags dropping in at nightfall with a last second vote is scummy

But only if bj is mafia.

Both you and AV step around bj to Qwags. Why not resolve bj first?

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

But only if bj is mafia.

Both you and AV step around bj to Qwags. Why not resolve bj first?

i don't see how it's contingent on BJ being wolf

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

How would it not be? What motivation does w! Qwags have to do anything at all if BJ isn't also a wolf?

The ways of the Qwag are mysterious. I think it's suspicious that he jumped in when he did. That's all.

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Anything else? 

Qwags, qwags, qwags, qwags team?

SS still sus

Aladeen sus

ilunga sus

idk i'm not really in it this game after all the petey spam/potato stuff

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, 112 said:

SS still sus

Aladeen sus

ilunga sus

idk i'm not really in it this game after all the petey spam/potato stuff

Fair enough. He's on glue and needs help. Not your fault

Talk to me about Ilunga.

10 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Fair enough. He's on glue and needs help. Not your fault

Talk to me about Ilunga.

I think he's playing on the outskirts and trying not to go out of his way to stir anything up.

I didn't like his vote D1--came into the thread like Qwags right at the deadline.

more than anything blatant that he's done, he's just sort of there existing and seems ok with that.

i'm probably wrong because most people seem to think he's towny. but he's very PoE imo

1 minute ago, 112 said:

I think he's playing on the outskirts and trying not to go out of his way to stir anything up.

I didn't like his vote D1--came into the thread like Qwags right at the deadline.

more than anything blatant that he's done, he's just sort of there existing and seems ok with that.

i'm probably wrong because most people seem to think he's towny. but he's very PoE imo

I've engaged him a few times and get a feeling like he's very guarded, careful. 

anyways i figured im usually worth more dead than alive... as town... but my death always brings out maf...

what have i learned... not sure... maybe i should believe that no one reads anything... if i assume no one reads anything i say or listens to me... i should just play like darth melvin.... idk...not sure what the lesson is here...

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

anyways i figured im usually worth more dead than alive... as town... but my death always brings out maf...

what have i learned... not sure... maybe i should believe that no one reads anything... if i assume no one reads anything i say or listens to me... i should just play like darth melvin.... idk...not sure what the lesson is here...

Harness you inner DarthMelvin 

Highly underrated slanker imo

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Harness you inner DarthMelvin 

Highly underrated slanker imo

hes actualy been mostly right from when ive played with him... posts few and far between... but last game i had to work hard to invalidate his posts...

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I've engaged him a few times and get a feeling like he's very guarded, careful. 

I can tell you this honestly.

Nothing guarded about me, what you see is what you get.

Subtlety ain't my forte.

I have already explained I don't really know who is what, and why.

As you stated last round, things are murky, not much has changed IMO.

I backed BJ in both rounds, actually stating I wasn't happy with the vote on him.

He gets townier each round IMO.

I have given my reason for (wanting) to believe Petey.

Am willing to change my vote on Qwags, was mostly based on slanking. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, luckylager said:

Mid claimed doc. He claimed doctor. 

Anything to say about that? 

Just to be clear, if you are doc, now would be the time to say something 

I'm not doc.

I have life events... anhd im watching everything... i have insomnia... have drank 6 cups of coffee... and have rdeuced my smoking by 94% other than today my caffeine was zero for the last 3 days... and have reduced my uppers by almost 97% 10 days ago i was spending 36$ a day just on smokes and caffeine... and now I have to move out my apartment soon... next couple days...im allowed to start working this year... needed a full year from income, including EI and welfare... because I cannot support myself with this addiction and I cant quit without being flat busted broke... which means I will be evicted soon (i didnt pay rent.... got two weeks to come up with money but also not have access to it)

so... will be calling old friends from NA and AA seeing if they can help me do something, keep bugging this bottle depot to hire me and going to social services while i still have a apartment before they take away any chance of help in the mean time to just keep paying my rent while i move out... the place is not good for me... Im also asking family to explain my situation to mental health without lying... that the drugs i take dont help me enough, im on the wrong drugs... it was a special cocktail made specific for working in high dangerous jobs, but while addicted to smoking caffeine and sleeping pills plus the meds it does not work... so i might as well start from scratch with mood stabilizers which eliminate me from doing dangerous jobs in the future... which eliminates me from construction, which eliminates me from 90% of my suitable jobs which means minimum wage basically... which is 2400 before taxes... and my addiction is 1200 dollars a month my  meds are 60$ a month... just a bachelor apartment without a balcony is 850$ permonth...

910... electricity is like 120 in the winter... phone is 40$ you get it... I cant afford to be a addict so.. i choose to put myself at risk and told no one can help me to i wean off ciggarettes, because no one helps you with that... they just give you replacements instead of letting you stay in jail or a locked room till you withdrawal... and I wasnt going to commit a crime just to get a 24-48 hour stay in the jail...

thats why...

• Huggy Bear 2

IK also had to learn how to be poor... going from 200K down to like 40-60 hopefully if i get lucky... is massive... and I spent basically 20 years having someone feed me and clean my motel/camp room everyday... when you live away from home you dont buy groceries ever maybe like 1 meal that you cook the same day... and the rest is takeout.

lets just say i have had a weird adulthood where i learnt to be less responsible through my career, and Massive hours early 400 am alarms, night shifts directly into day shifts day shifts.... my company paying me secretly to break labour laws so i could work over 120 hours a week for 24 days straight... I have worked a lifetime already..

nicotine, alcohol and caffeine were pumped in my bloodstream constantly just so i could function... then 10 years without alcohol... and full uppers and sleep meds

Edited by MidKnight Ego

Yeah, let's just get off MidKnight Ego's back.  Won't be a Hall of Fame performance (or maybe Balon d'Or is more appropriate) from him, but at the very least, he's confirmed for now.

In the mean time, focus should go back to the switches at nightfall.  Qwags and possibly Time Lord.  If we bypass them, then straight to Blue Jay 22.

7 minutes ago, SV. said:

Yeah, let's just get off MidKnight Ego's back.  Won't be a Hall of Fame performance (or maybe Balon d'Or is more appropriate) from him, but at the very least, he's confirmed for now.

In the mean time, focus should go back to the switches at nightfall.  Qwags and possibly Time Lord.  If we bypass them, then straight to Blue Jay 22.

Go straight for the bird.

2 nfs to analyze when the bird flips dirty

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Naslund said:

Go straight for the bird.

2 nfs to analyze when the bird flips dirty

Despite my reluctance, I could see myself going in that direction in this round.

I agree with luckylager that flipping somebody for the sake of alignment-hunting isn't always optimal, but two nights in a row where we've seen mass-switches.  At some point, it seems like a mafia captain is being saved.