[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

8 minutes ago, SV. said:

Why is Blue Jay 22 town for you?

I just haven't seen any reason why he is mafia. I still don't know why he was the main wagon for most of the first 2 days.

On 12/30/2023 at 5:17 PM, porscha said:

when I saw last vote count, brad was not a viable wagon to save you or bj

On 12/30/2023 at 5:17 PM, porscha said:

why did you vote him early in game btw?

On 12/30/2023 at 5:20 PM, porscha said:

if bj was a wolf it would have been awesome to bus him and get that cred lol

but i'm not scum reading him anyway so voting bj would have been bullshit and exploitable to accuse me of too. and I was never voting petey. if you track my reads, my vote genuinely aligns. 

On 12/30/2023 at 5:20 PM, porscha said:

um I did consider it yeah, that's true. got busy with another game that was ending lol

On 12/30/2023 at 5:22 PM, porscha said:

not like me and you being on brad would have changed these potatoes votes onto brad. I made a great argument against brad, he gave up and stopped posting, and nobody gave a shit or interacted with me on that argument. it was clear nobody had any interest in scum reading brad or voting him. I wasn't hopeful

On 12/30/2023 at 5:22 PM, porscha said:

it's a new day, though.

-vote Brad

On 12/30/2023 at 5:35 PM, porscha said:

I worry about brad, you, 112, debating on LL

I townread pete

Ok, so looking at porscha's game a bit until the beginning of the second round, I can see why the scum could have thought they were the sheriff with a N0 on Falc.

If that is the case:

Dallsbeep

LL

All look like they could have thought that proscha red checked them with their investigation.

Just now, Qwags said:

I just haven't seen any reason why he is mafia. I still don't know why he was the main wagon for most of the first 2 days.

You don't find it suspicious that two nights in a row he's been saved at the death when the counterwagons have been town players?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Too easy thanks 112. 

>i'm not scum because when i am scum i lead mislynches

>immediately proceeds to lead a mislynch

okay fam

Just now, 112 said:

>i'm not scum because when i am scum i lead mislynches

>immediately proceeds to lead a mislynch

okay fam

Yah I haven't led anything there FAM, I simply voted you and you OMGUS voted me back then posted this crap.

You voted yourself first so again I didn't lead shit. 

We will deal with this 112/Aladeen stuff at a later round.

In the mean time, any focus should be on last round's nightfall.  Naslund is on the money with this suggestion.

Naslund is dumb, what do you gain by flipping me green? Who is scum when it’s revealed I’m TP and it’s Lylo? I was R1 wagon for absolutely no reason by someone proven to be troll town. 

Feels very weird that SV is sheeping NIK, a proven and consistent potato who is obsessed with me.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Naslund is dumb, what do you gain by flipping me green? Who is scum when it’s revealed I’m TP and it’s Lylo? I was R1 wagon for absolutely no reason by someone proven to be troll town. 

Feels very weird that SV is sheeping NIK, a proven and consistent potato who is obsessed with me.

But surely, even you can see how suspicious things look when, twice in a row, you've been saved at the death of the round?

If these are all TP leans and your TP reads saving you, that leaves four other people to make up the mafia.  Something has to give somewhere.

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You promise your green...I should have just asked 

Nah not obsessed with ya. I scum read you as much as you do me

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

112 (2) - dallsbeep, Aladeen
Blue Jay 22 (2) - Naslund, luckylager
Naslund (2) - Time Lord, Qwags
Aladeen (2) - Blue Jay 22, 112
Qwags (1) - Ilunga
MidKnight Ego (1) - Sharpshooter

No Vote (2) - SV., MidKnight Ego

23 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

OK but like.....why to any of these

112 you get

BJ cause of what AV just posted

NIK I explained in the first round and nothing has changed on him IMO

You and LL - simply for the fact that porscha was killed over petey so scum must have thought they were Sherriff. If you read my post I think it's because they though porscha got a N0 on Falcon. Then in Round 2, you, LL and 112 was who porscha sussed along with Brad.

If scum though porscha was sheriff they might have thought that they got a red check on one of you 3.

Tonight's vote will be between Qwags and Blue Jay 22. 

Naslund will not be voted out as there's no reason to vote him.  112/Aladeen could be discussed in the future.  Once Sharpshooter comes to his senses and stops the anti-town behaviour, he can remove his vote off the town doctor and move to Qwags or Blue Jay 22.

That's all.

Vote Qwags

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

112 you get

BJ cause of what AV just posted

NIK I explained in the first round and nothing has changed on him IMO

You and LL - simply for the fact that porscha was killed over petey so scum must have thought they were Sherriff. If you read my post I think it's because they though porscha got a N0 on Falcon. Then in Round 2, you, LL and 112 was who porscha sussed along with Brad.

If scum though porscha was sheriff they might have thought that they got a red check on one of you 3.

Nah I'd have to kill at least half the roster.

I'm conveniently showing up on a lists. I guess my wolf game is being highly overrated by some townies, or it's just wolves throwing mud. Maybe a bit of both.

Just now, luckylager said:

I'm conveniently showing up on a few lists. I guess my wolf game is being highly overrated by some townies, or it's just wolves throwing mud. Maybe a bit of both.

Edited 

16 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm conveniently showing up on a lists. I guess my wolf game is being highly overrated by some townies, or it's just wolves throwing mud. Maybe a bit of both.

I actually don't think it was you but as you were named by porsha you have to be there too.

But if the vote is between Qwags or BJ - I don't see qwags doing anything other than qwaggin and BJ pushing my lynch after he was the CW to two mislynches makes me think he is the better option so....

Unvote; Vote BJ