[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

41 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

112 you get

BJ cause of what AV just posted

NIK I explained in the first round and nothing has changed on him IMO

You and LL - simply for the fact that porscha was killed over petey so scum must have thought they were Sherriff. If you read my post I think it's because they though porscha got a N0 on Falcon. Then in Round 2, you, LL and 112 was who porscha sussed along with Brad.

If scum though porscha was sheriff they might have thought that they got a red check on one of you 3.

I'm just not sure how good an idea it is to base a scumread off a potential redcheck that Porscha had.

I think in most cases a sheriff would just hardclaim their guilty.

6 minutes ago, 112 said:

he's been towny imo

I just don't see it, he keeps using flimsy reasoning to throw shade on people and I get the sense that he isn't actually reading everything despite being very active since I've had to repeat myself a few times to him and some of the things he accuses people of (usually related to their posting timing) have already been justified/explained

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

why do you want to vote nik?

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

what have you done for town? jack shit

What could I have done different until now to better demonstrate myself as town?

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Yeah

My follow-up would be to ask why.

@Blue Jay 22you can feel free to also elaborate about Time Lord as one of your top town reads.

1 minute ago, SV. said:

What could I have done different until now to better demonstrate myself as town?

@Blue Jay 22you can feel free to also elaborate about Time Lord as one of your top town reads.

voting last round for one

1 minute ago, SV. said:

He seems town mate. He’s active and taking risks, he’s pushing people that are against the grain of the general scum candidates, his petey and SS interactions. It’s all gameplay and not meta based 

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, SV. said:

It started off as just a tonal read, his play was reminding me of last game. But over time I noticed he kept getting votes and I couldn't really figure out why, and it feels like he just keeps getting votes because he got votes in the past lol. I still don't really know what the case against him is, just see people wanting to solve the wagons from the first 2 rounds 

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

what are your thoughts on aladeen and SV and sharpshooter

aladeen and sharpshooter are sus. i haven't quoted ss's posts last night but i felt irked by a lot of them. i think his train of thought didn't align with what a town's mindset should be,

SV is playing diplomat, but that's not alignment-indicative for him. i think he's been reasonable in his approach to the last couple of rounds at least. although i disagree with him that it should be a qwags/bj wagons this round i don't think he's been expressly wolfy.