[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

If you guys don't want to vote NIK I suggest SS. As I said I strongly believe one of them is mafia but not both. Of course that runs the risk of us choosing the wrong one and then being in LYLO, but I don't really see a "safe" lynch here. Maybe Qwags since his no-showing followed by a late vote is always scummy in a vacuum, but it's Qwags

the thing about aladeen is that he'll throw mud at the wall and hope some of it sticks when he's wolfing, which i feel like he's doing to me

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

If you guys don't want to vote NIK I suggest SS. As I said I strongly believe one of them is mafia but not both. Of course that runs the risk of us choosing the wrong one and then being in LYLO, but I don't really see a "safe" lynch here. Maybe Qwags since his no-showing followed by a late vote is always scummy in a vacuum, but it's Qwags

Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

aladeen and sharpshooter are sus. i haven't quoted ss's posts last night but i felt irked by a lot of them. i think his train of thought didn't align with what a town's mindset should be,

SV is playing diplomat, but that's not alignment-indicative for him. i think he's been reasonable in his approach to the last couple of rounds at least. although i disagree with him that it should be a qwags/bj wagons this round i don't think he's been expressly wolfy.

so who should the wagons be?

@112

@Blue Jay 22

@Time Lord

6 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

why not beeps... hes been pretty steady on the bj train

32 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Oh that’s what/who beeps stands for. I thought lucky was just going “beep beep” in my head and that’s why I elephanted him

luckylager = roadrunner??

I was thinking that Aladeen might have been soft-claiming Naslund as scum, based on his opening two rounds of votes, but then I see no reason for him to abandon that pursuit this round.

Idk..

i think if the day 2 wagons were v/v then qwags just voted to appear as though he was protecting town.

if they were v/w then he was protecting a teammate.

if we're doing qwags/bj then it's qwags who has to go

1 hour ago, dallsbeep said:

I'm just not sure how good an idea it is to base a scumread off a potential redcheck that Porscha had.

I think in most cases a sheriff would just hardclaim their guilty.

Yes but Porscha wasn’t sheriff is the whole premise of what I am saying.

1. Scum killed Porscha over Petey

2. Petey has claimed Doc

3. Scum must have thought porscha was a higher chance of being sheriff than was worth killing doc.

4. Porsha wasn’t sheriff so what I am saying is what scum likely thought not what they knew and obviously porscha wouldn’t have hardclaimed their guilt because again they weren’t sheriff. 
5. I feel like your argument to this is what a scum would say if this was the reason porscha was targeted. 

20 hours ago, KZA said:

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Blue Jay 22 (4) - iambrad, Naslund, dallsbeep, MidKnight Ego
iambrad (3) - porscha, Ilunga, 112
Sharpshooter (2) - Time Lord, luckylager
porscha (2) - Qwags, Blue Jay 22
MidKnight Ego (1) - Sharpshooter
Naslund (1) - Aladeen

No Vote (1) - SV.

5 Minutes, everyone put on some UK Drill and play some Mafia

This is significant because Time Lord wanted to vote Sharpshooter out.  Penultimate vote count before the final one

4 to Blue Jay 22
3 to iambrad
2 to Sharpshooter

20 hours ago, 112 said:

unvote vote sharpshooter

Ok. 4 - 2 - 3.  Sharpshooter gaining momentum

20 hours ago, Time Lord said:

still 4 - 2 - 3

Correct, but why even be concerned about iambrad (the 2 in this equation)

20 hours ago, Qwags said:

Unvote Vote IamBrad

Interesting.  This leaves it 4 - 3 - 3.  But if you go to any of Qwags' lists, he's been namedropping Sharpshooter as part of the scum team, so why not vote there?  Scum-contrived move or Qwags moment - you be the judge.

20 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Unvote, vote brad

4 -4 tie.

20 hours ago, 112 said:

we just got qwagged

Yeah, we did.

20 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote Brad

5-4.  Comeback complete.

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Yes but Porscha wasn’t sheriff is the whole premise of what I am saying.

1. Scum killed Porscha over Petey

2. Petey has claimed Doc

3. Scum must have thought porscha was a higher chance of being sheriff than was worth killing doc.

4. Porsha wasn’t sheriff so what I am saying is what scum likely thought not what they knew and obviously porscha wouldn’t have hardclaimed their guilt because again they weren’t sheriff. 
5. I feel like your argument to this is what a scum would say if this was the reason porscha was targeted. 

Ah, I follow your logic now.