[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

Should I vote Blue Jay 22?

People need to give up the Naslund idea.  He isn't being voted out.

4 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

av i expect you to vote bj here...

@SV.

so your vote doesnt become useless

1 minute ago, SV. said:

id expect you to wagon a majority on the two you are suggesting we vote out...

2 minutes ago, SV. said:

I don’t want to vote Qwags and he is the 2nd highest wagon. If there are enough votes for Aladeen or 112, I’ll go there.

Aladeen is only voting me because of AV bringing up the counter wagons, which is also parroting NIK. He doesn’t even think I’m scummy other than pushing him earlier, which he earlier said he understood townies pushing him for his play in the first 2 rounds. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Aladeen is only voting me because of AV bringing up the counter wagons, which is also parroting NIK. He doesn’t even think I’m scummy other than pushing him earlier, which he earlier said he understood townies pushing him for his play in the first 2 rounds. 

Strange that his hardest push was on NIK d1?

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yes I made that very clear so what’s your point? AV said it’s between you and Qwags qwags is qwaggin and you don’t even want to vote him to save yourself.

if you’re town you would at least put your vote where it could actually save a townie in other words you not wanting to vote Qwags is scummy af 

either you’re not voting for him because he is a scum buddy so it wouldn’t help either way or your not voting him in an effort to seem more townie but the only townie play is to vote for the other guy who could get lynched that’s not the only person you can be sure of who is town. 

so you not voting Qwags makes no sense in any way shape or form if you were actually townie. 

If you are VT you know you are not scum, but you can’t know that Qwags isn’t and if those are the lynch options you have no choice in who to vote for. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Yes I made that very clear so what’s your point? AV said it’s between you and Qwags qwags is qwaggin and you don’t even want to vote him to save yourself.

if you’re town you would at least put your vote where it could actually save a townie in other words you not wanting to vote Qwags is scummy af 

either you’re not voting for him because he is a scum buddy so it wouldn’t help either way or your not voting him in an effort to seem more townie but the only townie play is to vote for the other guy who could get lynched that’s not the only person you can be sure of who is town. 

so you not voting Qwags makes no sense in any way shape or form if you were actually townie. 

If you are VT you know you are not scum, but you can’t know that Qwags isn’t and if those are the lynch options you have no choice in who to vote for. 

Im going Qwags if I have to. I don’t like voting him after he saved me last round. If I have to protect myself I will, but I’m sensing this is going to be TP/TP once again.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

What does scum Qwags gain by switching the vote at the last minute last round? Who was his vote on previously? I don’t even understand why we are even being connected as dueling wagons. Me and SS makes more sense.

He was voting porscha with you.

Why did he switch?  We don't know but before he switched, you were leading the charge with 4 votes, iambrad was on 3 votes, and Sharpshooter was on 2 votes.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Im going Qwags if I have to. I don’t like voting him after he saved me last round. If I have to protect myself I will, but I’m sensing this is going to be TP/TP once again.

So out of everyone else you think I’m the most scummy because I’ve slanked and tunneled NiK? Why not 112? What about my point about the porscha kill? LL or Dalls? 

it’s odd that you pick me out of all the players with legit reasons to be sus. It seems to me that you are scum and trying/hoping for low hanging fruit slanker like me to be able to shift the tide towards me after LL popped a vote on me. 

Town BJ is generally more insightful than let’s get the slanker, oh but Qwags is town because he hammer lynched another townie to save you? 

Let’s assume you’re town BJ how exactly does Qwags hammering last minute a vote on a different townie make him town? Please explain it to me cause I’m not seeing from your PoV. 

He could have let you hang yes, but if it was town vs town as you claim, then it wouldn’t matter either way from a scum perspective. So why not switch up votes to save you? Who gives a fuck? Maybe he thought Brad was it? Was more likely sheriff or your lack of a last minute claim made you not sheriff so at least the other townie was more likely sheriff.

There is zero townie reason for your hesitation to vote Qwags but a lot of scummy reasons to keep him around if that’s what you both are or even if he’s not then you have a townie pocketed but I will let you know that if the latter is the case that’s not likely going to work out for you later on. 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

So out of everyone else you think I’m the most scummy because I’ve slanked and tunneled NiK? Why not 112? What about my point about the porscha kill? LL or Dalls? 

it’s odd that you pick me out of all the players with legit reasons to be sus. It seems to me that you are scum and trying/hoping for low hanging fruit slanker like me to be able to shift the tide towards me after LL popped a vote on me. 

Town BJ is generally more insightful than let’s get the slanker, oh but Qwags is town because he hammer lynched another townie to save you? 

I made my own comments on the Porscha kill that had similar messaging to you, but I think it could be argued it also ties to you just as much as 112. I won’t be surprised…in fact…I highly suspect that 1 or both of you are mafia based off the numbers this game. I haven’t ruled out a bussing situation because it seems like you 2 only distanced yourself from each other this round and really only started focusing on each other this round as well, unless I’m wrong and you said something earlier about her, then my apologies. Ballsdeep I think has been playing safe the entire game, and especially this round. His scum equity is rising for me. If lucky is scum, then he’s gotten a lot better.

I don’t see how it’s odd for me to pick you out given how the game is gone and given your play so far. You voted off wagon for NIK twice…now you are voting with him. That seems odd for any player.

If you were low hanging fruit like you said, mafia would want to keep you alive to set up a potential mislynch for next round right? I think you should be sussing those who aren’t giving you any attention. I would think they would not want to ruffle your feathers and hope you maintain the status quo on NIK and now me.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Let’s assume you’re town BJ how exactly does Qwags hammering last minute a vote on a different townie make him town? Please explain it to me cause I’m not seeing from your PoV. 

He could have let you hang yes, but if it was town vs town as you claim, then it wouldn’t matter either way from a scum perspective. So why not switch up votes to save you? Who gives a fuck? Maybe he thought Brad was it? Was more likely sheriff or your lack of a last minute claim made you not sheriff so at least the other townie was more likely sheriff.

There is zero townie reason for your hesitation to vote Qwags but a lot of scummy reasons to keep him around if that’s what you both are or even if he’s not then you have a townie pocketed but I will let you know that if the latter is the case that’s not likely going to work out for you later on. 

I’ve said his vote itself doesn’t clear him because it was town/town wagon. I just don’t see him making that move itself right there.

Zero town reason? The only town reason would be to keep myself alive. Otherwise every wagon this game has been TP/TP so forgive me for being hesitant on anyone that gets nominated next to me to start a round. I can already see him being 1 of the wagons if I were to go this round and probably getting it. And for what? Slanking? He does that every game; thats not enough for me in R3 after 2 mislynches. I will vote for him but only as last case scenario.