[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’ve said his vote itself doesn’t clear him because it was town/town wagon. I just don’t see him making that move itself right there.

Zero town reason? The only town reason would be to keep myself alive. Otherwise every wagon this game has been TP/TP so forgive me for being hesitant on anyone that gets nominated next to me to start a round. I can already see him being 1 of the wagons if I were to go this round and probably getting it. And for what? Slanking? He does that every game; thats not enough for me in R3 after 2 mislynches. I will vote for him but only as last case scenario. 

Thing is, he specifically said this morning that he did it to save you.

Time Lord floated the idea that he may have been trying to save Sharpshooter, but then he wouldn't have moved his vote off porscha.

SV-Aladeen scum team is showing legs. They keep pushing this Qwags dueling wagon idea and I don’t agree with the logic behind it all. I can easily see that as the path to victory for scum.

If I am voted out, do not vote for Qwags. Make them both or 112 the dueling wagons next round.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

SV-Aladeen scum team is showing legs. They keep pushing this Qwags dueling wagon idea and I don’t agree with the logic behind it all. I can easily see that as the path to victory for scum.

If I am voted out, do not vote for Qwags. Make them both or 112 the dueling wagons next round.

Aladeen might be scum, but I'm clean.