gut town...

NIK

LL

myself

7 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

and id really like SS and ballsdeep and to look at this list above

NIK is Sheriff Cleared

You are cleared by virtue of no CC

LL seems like he is probably town with his play, but I can't ignore the fact that porsha calling out LL, 112, and Dalls likely led to their MK over you.

112 is likely Maf - almost for sure IMO - if BJ flips red I would say 99% she is.

4 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

so mafia...investigated AV and found him... night 2 or night 1... perhaps wasting a night roleblocking is kind of a weird first night strat but would be my second choice...

or perhaps they just figured out sv anyways on their own... which is possible.

Maf then released the it would be a good idea not to claim because the mafia will just strongarm them... SV was on my wavelength when BJ said these words, SV knows its not a good idea to mention the 3p at all... in this spot with the so called doc.

likely i die tommorrow night unless maf is so ballzy they think they can lynch me.. and now likely i can likely make them shoot off of NIK and me until the roleblock comes up... which is either tonight or tommorrow...

I highly doubt this is the way it was. If they investigated AV N1 he would have been the N2 MK not porscha.

Nobody is lynching you, if the doc hasn't CC you, you are it. The only way at this point you get lynched is if a Doc flips. Even a CC at this point would have us lynch them first for not CCing you earlier.

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Blue Jay 22 (4) - luckylager, Naslund, Aladeen, MidKnight Ego
112 (2) - dallsbeep, Blue Jay 22

No Vote (4) - 112, Ilunga, Qwags, Sharpshooter

49 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Don’t like Aladeen hedging mine and 112’s alignment together.

Don't like how you and 112 are aligned in everything you are doing and saying this round. So guess that cancels that out.

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Don't like how you and 112 are aligned in everything you are doing and saying this round. So guess that cancels that out.

But I’m town. I’m Pascal Gross! Need a tackle? A goal against Man U? Good locker room guy? I’m your guy!

42 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

But I’m town. I’m Pascal Gross! Need a tackle? A goal against Man U? Good locker room guy? I’m your guy!

I don't want to vote for you BJ, you're my best friend, you're my pal. You're my home-boy, my rotten soldier. My sweet cheese, my good time boyeh! 

• Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I don't want to vote for you BJ, you're my best friend, you're my pal. You're my home-boy, my rotten soldier. My sweet cheese, my good time boyeh! 

Imo, go Qwags, then wagon me and 112 next round. I think that will be more telling and informative for the town. Qwags feels like he is going either this round or next round so might as well speed it up.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Imo, go Qwags, then wagon me and 112 next round. I think that will be more telling and informative for the town. Qwags feels like he is going either this round or next round so might as well speed it up.

Does he really?

Super strange that I just checked his posts and he doesn't say that anywhere.

10 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Does he really?

Super strange that I just checked his posts and he doesn't say that anywhere.

I think he meant 'I get the feeling Qwags is going this round or next'

tbh it feels like the reasons for voting BJ are just that he's been voted for earlier in the game. it's a feedback loop and i don't really get it. half the game is guilty of tunneling and i rather go after a slanker.

like, BJ's shied away from nothing and engages everyone, has reads that make sense and show progression, and has overall been consistent with how i'd expect a player who's town and on the chopping block all game to play.

the long post he made 5 minutes before n1 was ++townie. i don't think we need to 'resolve' his slot as some have been saying when the object of the game is to lynch scum. if we're not voting wolves at this point in the game, it's lost.

let's take a step back and evaluate everyone left in the game instead of just going after the counterwagon ad nauseum

aladeen's only showed activity when he's mentioned and i don't like him tonally

qwags is qwags

sharpshooter has been slanking except for a brief couple of hours where he made a lot of posts that i really didn't like (suggested voting for bad boi pete after he claimed doctor for one)

3 hours ago, KZA said:

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Blue Jay 22 (4) - luckylager, Naslund, Aladeen, MidKnight Ego
112 (2) - dallsbeep, Blue Jay 22

No Vote (4) - 112, Ilunga, Qwags, Sharpshooter

3 town (lucky is 99% villager) and then aladeen on BJ

i think we're sleepwalking into an L

1 hour ago, 112 said:

like, BJ's shied away from nothing and engages everyone, has reads that make sense and show progression, and has overall been consistent with how i'd expect a player who's town and on the chopping block all game to play.

the long post he made 5 minutes before n1 was ++townie. i don't think we need to 'resolve' his slot as some have been saying when the object of the game is to lynch scum. if we're not voting wolves at this point in the game, it's lost.

let's take a step back and evaluate everyone left in the game instead of just going after the counterwagon ad nauseum

1 hour ago, 112 said:

aladeen's only showed activity when he's mentioned and i don't like him tonally

qwags is qwags

sharpshooter has been slanking except for a brief couple of hours where he made a lot of posts that i really didn't like (suggested voting for bad boi pete after he claimed doctor for one)

1 hour ago, 112 said:

3 town (lucky is 99% villager) and then aladeen on BJ

i think we're sleepwalking into an L

Ok we know your take on NIK, Petey, LL, BJ, Me and now qwags and SS

Why are Ilunga and Dalls missing from your evaluations? 

Dalls

Illunga 

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I can't vote with you on Qwags man, look at the wagons. The votes on you are way townier than your company on Qwags.

112 is actually my primary scum read. 

112 is literally voting Qwags because Qwags lol 

Not a lot of activity since last night.

Going to follow SV's advice, he told us to choose from BJ and Qwags. 

BJ is posting, Qwags is slanking 

So for now

VOTE Qwags