[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

Just now, luckylager said:

Just vote bj... or Qwags

Don't unravel here town

Deen and 112 did sweet fuck all this game until TL is down and Qwags/BJ are the sheriff's preferred wagons. SIRENS!!!

So while they might be w/t or t/w these two are never t/t with the way theyve baby gloved their play on each other. So fuck off

BJ had this "slip" where he claims Qwags said something, but I can't find Qwags finding it. Looks more likely to me it's a frame job and really points me towards bj, 112, deen

This team would make sense given the way theyve all been so shitty and garbage as town.

So whatever. Fuck you all. I'm grumpy as fuck and not moving off bj

@MidKnight Ego  your save better be on Nik or yourself tonight. Do not think for a fucking second you'll put trick these fuckers. Despite your massively inflated ego and unbearable narcissistic bullshit god complex, you aren't good enough to fuck around here. Be reasonable. Do not fuck this up

Unfortunate.

I won’t curse or yell because I have no room to talk.

But…you will regret it.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Then we lose. If I go and Qwags stays, it will be impossible for the town to win with this “core.”

If you’re town you can’t possibly believe Qwags is town. You’re voting me over him which is why I think you are both fucking scum. 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Please lynch dallsbeep if I go. Using dead players pursuits to justify his vote screams major red flag.

Nope. I'm town and am willing to follow through on AVs wishes.

I looked at his case, saw a bunch of other shit, and it's fine. 

Just now, luckylager said:

Nope. I'm town and am willing to follow through on AVs wishes.

I looked at his case, saw a bunch of other shit, and it's fine. 

yeah that’s what I said about TL.

Maybe my green flip will be the lubricant you need to pull your head out of your ass.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

DB is definitely on the POE list. 

I dunno bud. Just as much as you really

TLs iso reflects well on you both. He's crafty though, so if you and db are both mafia then really well played.

Game is stupid anyways.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

It took Dalls to move your vote? 

That’s beyond sus. 

lol I don’t give a rats ass what you think is beyond sus the reality is the only reason I’m not after you right now is because of TL push on you. But he’s fucking good enough to bus yo ass so keep posting because he’ll every time you do it’s getting more and more likely that is the case.