[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Do people think Qwags is tricky enough not to vote me and counter his own wagon as scum? Would be a 7D chess move from him if he was but I can’t see it. Like…there’s no chance that’s a town/wolf move play.

His play at the end, which has constituted most of his involvement, was just  plain confusing. 

His claim regarding SV/ sheriff, not voting. 

Hard to get a read on him when he doesn't participate much.

• Like 1

These dudes vote to cause a no lynch, turn around and call me scum when I am the most obvious villager in the game, and no one calls them out for it

actually fucking unreal, I cannot believe this shit with the no lynch. We just gave up a free kill before lylo. This is the most retarded shit I have ever seen in a mafia game

5 hours ago, Aladeen said:

That did seem like a slip up. It’s only Lylo is you are town and only scum and you(assuming you are town) would know that. 

It wasn’t a slip

If we missed on the lynch, it would be lylo. It would go to either d5 or lylo

do you actually think I come into the thread and declare “HEY GUYS I WANT TO MISLYNCH BJ SO WE GO TO LYLO??”

what in the fuck kind of thought is that

7 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

These dudes vote to cause a no lynch, turn around and call me scum when I am the most obvious villager in the game, and no one calls them out for it

actually fucking unreal, I cannot believe this shit with the no lynch. We just gave up a free kill before lylo. This is the most retarded shit I have ever seen in a mafia game

I'd just be repeating myself if I called out BJ, 112, and Deen again. Town isn't listening anyways.

I suggest giving up and blaming everything on Petey. 

8 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

welcome to CFF (formerly CDC) mafia. enjoy your stay!

10 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

It wasn’t a slip

If we missed on the lynch, it would be lylo. It would go to either d5 or lylo

do you actually think I come into the thread and declare “HEY GUYS I WANT TO MISLYNCH BJ SO WE GO TO LYLO??”

what in the fuck kind of thought is that

I don’t get it. If we did lynch me, the town would be in Lylo and what information does that provide? I don’t really find Qwags scummy either - it seems like we were nominated because the sheriff asked for it - the sheriff can be wrong in this instance. To me, Petey going as well is addition by subtraction anyway. Town got a break last round.