[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

4 minutes ago, 112 said:

then why do you think i'm wolfing?

I have explained it but I will again since obviously you weren't paying attention.

1. Porscha was killed over petey - implication is that scum believed porcha as the sheriff enough to not kill a known TP special

2. Porsha did two things - 1 claimed falcon was for sure town (which obviously scum would have known to be true) and 2 sussed out three players: You, Dalls and LL

3. The implications of porsha's sus list was that the scum could have thought N0 was Falcon and D1 was one of them.

4. Otherwise why kill porsha? and since you were porscha's main suspect and your general play has been anything but townie. this has led me to my final conclusion that you are wolfing and are probably the one that wanted porscha killed, though of course it is possible dalls or LL did it but they have been actually trying to solve this game and seemed genuinely frustrated with the town potatoing that has transpired where you have shown none of that. 

16 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

Man I don’t fucking believe BJ days “town got a break” when we literally threw out most important tool — the lunch/elimination — down the toilet

You cannot be town saying these things bruh

Unless Qwags and I are both TP. Info lynching at this point is puke inducing.

20 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I have explained it but I will again since obviously you weren't paying attention.

1. Porscha was killed over petey - implication is that scum believed porcha as the sheriff enough to not kill a known TP special

2. Porsha did two things - 1 claimed falcon was for sure town (which obviously scum would have known to be true) and 2 sussed out three players: You, Dalls and LL

3. The implications of porsha's sus list was that the scum could have thought N0 was Falcon and D1 was one of them.

4. Otherwise why kill porsha? and since you were porscha's main suspect and your general play has been anything but townie. this has led me to my final conclusion that you are wolfing and are probably the one that wanted porscha killed, though of course it is possible dalls or LL did it but they have been actually trying to solve this game and seemed genuinely frustrated with the town potatoing that has transpired where you have shown none of that. 

ngl I don't even recall porscha scumreading me

seems flimsy as hell to be holding on to what a n2 dead player posted at this point in the game, though.

i'm frustrated at the game too, but going into the mafia thread and yelling at everyone isn't me.

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Well I am gonna be mislynched and don't have the fight in me to stop it.

I want to say a very special thanks to @MidKnight Egoyour Doc performance this game was legendary. I mean this.

You see one of my very first games, it may have even been my first, when PMing was allowed for all I played what would probably have been considered the worst town Doctor game ever played.

You my friend have taken away this stain on my record and I truly, truly appreciated it. So thank you. 

like what purpose does a post like this serve? it's just needlessly rude.

I have to say that Aladeen hard committing to a team of three people — 2 of whom have been quite active — seems a bit counterintuitive as a wolf

At any rate I’m unlikely to move my vote atp and am not sure if I’ll be here for dl

I've been an ass to everyone at some point in mafia. Some can't take a random internet stranger being rude, well they're life is going to be tough then with or without me in it.

Those players who roll with the punches and know I am just being an ass for shiggles are the ones I know are my kind of people.

Darth Melvin, Zfetch, NIK and Qwags are probably the ones that stand out the most for me because I have been such an dick to them at some point and now I have nothing but respect for those guys. I feel I was way harder on all four of these chaps than I have ever been to Petey Boi and to my knowledge they didn't cry themselves to sleep after reading my shitposts.

But I've been a bitch I'm sure to AV, LL, Ilunga, BJ, TL, BK, etc etc etc. and countless others throughout the years. These guys are all great and not whiny chumps. If someone can't handle a rude internet stranger well they should just stay off the fucking internet because I am the least of the rude asshats that one will encounter. 

All these fine gentleman have gained my respect and FWIW I have always taken it just as much as I give it (yes fellas this means what you think it does).

So fuck you @112 and your pretentious high horse and keep posting about your struggles with your computer or what the fuck ever else you think for some fucking reason the rest of us want to read about. 

• Huggy Bear 2

56 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Any townie that cares at all at this point I have a question?

How can the scum team not be: BJ, Qwags and 112 at this point? 

I've been reading your posts, hemming and hawing on your alignment

If you want to kill 112 join me

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Blue Jay 22 (2) - Naslund, Aladeen
Qwags (1) - Blue Jay 22
Aladeen (1) - 112
112 (1) - dallsbeep

No Vote (4) - Ilunga, luckylager, Qwags, Sharpshooter

9 minutes ago, KZA said:

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

Blue Jay 22 (2) - Naslund, Aladeen
Qwags (1) - Blue Jay 22
Aladeen (1) - 112
112 (1) - dallsbeep

No Vote (4) - Ilunga, luckylager, Qwags, Sharpshooter

Question for everyone, do we go down the same path as we did yesterday as the sheriff asked ?

Or do we choose different targets, and why ?

Things don't seem a lot clearer to me today. 

Don't know what to make of the 112/ AL interaction, frustration ?

Or something different.

BJ calling out the baller last night then voting Qwags, the baller calling BJ out today, then voting 112.

Lucky is still frustrated.

I am guessing that we aren't hearing from NIK and Sharpie due to work.

If we are lucky Qwags will show up but not contribute much.

If this wasn't such a crucial vote I would vote Qwags for slanking, however I fuckin hate losing and we have to at least attempt to get this vote right, reason out our votes.

@MidKnight Ego I am sorry about my previous post to you. If you took that or the fist up your ass working your mouth like a puppet post seriously, I apologize whole heartedly. 

If you found them offensive as 112 suggests I will refrain from posting anything directly to you in the future 

If those posts fulfilled their  intended purpose and made smile, laugh, roll your eyes or otherwise you rolled with that punch then, respect brother! And any post I post towards you in the future is nothing but respect on the deepest level no matter what shit I’m posting on the surface.

• Huggy Bear 1

Ima be real

I feel like voting out Qwags is playing scared

no matter what team you have there’s an active wolf or two unless it’s exactly like Qwags/ss/kind of aladeen 

Even if dude is scum, we’re gonna have to pull the trigger on a harder slot to solve tomorrow. Even if we hit today, we have to play perfect the next two phases

Idk voting out qwags cuz he does nothing and potentially losing for it is so whack to me, like I’m putting the game’s outcome on a coinflip

I just adhere to voting actively wolfy people at all times

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

Ima be real

no matter what team you have there’s an active wolf or two unless it’s exactly like Qwags/ss/kind of aladeen 

Even if dude is scum, we’re gonna have to pull the trigger on a harder slot to solve tomorrow. Even if we hit today, we have to play perfect the next two phases

Idk voting out qwags cuz he does nothing and potentially losing for it is so whack to me, like I’m putting the game’s outcome on a coinflip

Then why dafuq were we dueling wagons yesterday?

12 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Question for everyone, do we go down the same path as we did yesterday as the sheriff asked ?

Or do we choose different targets, and why ?

Things don't seem a lot clearer to me today. 

Don't know what to make of the 112/ AL interaction, frustration ?

Or something different.

BJ calling out the baller last night then voting Qwags, the baller calling BJ out today, then voting 112.

Lucky is still frustrated.

I am guessing that we aren't hearing from NIK and Sharpie due to work.

If we are lucky Qwags will show up but not contribute much.

If this wasn't such a crucial vote I would vote Qwags for slanking, however I fuckin hate losing and we have to at least attempt to get this vote right, reason out our votes.

1 of 112/Aladeen is scum. The problem is they are both good players and hard to lynch because of their respectability and pull.

10 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

Ima be real

I stated the same in regards to voting out Qwags this round.

We are at the pointy end of the game, we need what we think are good reasons to vote for whoever we vote for.

Slanking doesn't cut it now.

9 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

1 of 112/Aladeen is scum. The problem is they are both good players and hard to lynch because of their respectability and pull.

What do you think of their interaction today ?

6 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

What do you think of their interaction today ?

I think 112 has been a little bit more consistent in her thoughts. She was sussing Aladeen a few rounds ago and it’s carried into last round and this round. Aladeen’s sus on her has really only emerged on her since last round when she was going after him (unless I’m wrong, then he can correct me).

I don’t see/or maybe understand how the Porscha kill somehow implicates her and mr like Aladeen is saying. Also last round, he said he couldn’t believe we were about to vote him out over Qwags when he had heat and votes near nightfall and calling it the biggest potato move. But then right after nightfall, he immediately voted me. I don’t see the consistent line of thinking of here in his scum targets.

• Cheers 1