[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Very strange DB is blaming us when the wagons last round could have been resolved if a special someone would have voted. More theatrics from him this round than all the other rounds combined.

the votes were close, you have to try to flub the vote. I said I was leaving early. 

It’s true I could have stopped it had I been there. But who the hell has to think, ‘well I need to be there in case town ties the vote and no lunches before lylo.’ It’s silliness

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

112 (3) - dallsbeep, Aladeen, Blue Jay 22
Qwags (1) - luckylager
Blue Jay 22 (1) - Naslund
Aladeen (1) - 112
Ilunga (1) - Qwags

No Vote (2) - Ilunga, Sharpshooter

13 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

the votes were close, you have to try to flub the vote. I said I was leaving early. 

It’s true I could have stopped it had I been there. But who the hell has to think, ‘well I need to be there in case town ties the vote and no lunches before lylo.’ It’s silliness

I didn’t flub anything, I voted on one of the wagons when it was all said and done. You can question the path it took to get there, the majority of us voted on the wagons, even if some brainiacs voted me. It would have been resolved, but we had 1 no vote result in a tie so how is that any of our faults?

This attitude feels like fluff.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I didn’t flub anything, I voted on one of the wagons when it was all said and done. You can question the path it took to get there, the majority of us voted on the wagons, even if some brainiacs voted me. It would have been resolved, but we had 1 no vote result in a tie so how is that any of our faults?

This attitude feels like fluff.

And now after telling people last night that we should resolve 1 of me or Qwags, you are saying that Qwags shouldn’t be even considered this round lol. Yeah take your little ATE outbursts and throw them in the trash I’m not buying it.

Unvote vote Dalls

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

And now after telling people last night that we should resolve 1 of me or Qwags, you are saying that Qwags shouldn’t be even considered this round lol. Yeah take your little ATE outbursts and throw them in the trash I’m not buying it.

Unvote vote Dalls

That's not even a viable wagon.

24 minutes ago, KZA said:

COMUNICADO OFICIAL - VOTE COUNT

112 (3) - dallsbeep, Aladeen, Blue Jay 22
Qwags (1) - luckylager
Blue Jay 22 (1) - Naslund
Aladeen (1) - 112
Ilunga (1) - Qwags

No Vote (2) - Ilunga, Sharpshooter

Bruh

I didn’t realize we still have a mislunch if we miss today

I have been playing this entire phase thinking it’s 5 v 3 LYLO and we gave up a lunch before LYLO

💀