[Mafia] EPL 2023/24 - MAFIA WIN

KZA

there was like 8 people susing me and 3 people not... 1 did not say a word...

i really think we dont flip SS you get so much info on who he chosesnot to vote... he wants brad...

even brad wants brad..

ok i rescind who i want voted,,,

SS... for a person just joing the game was very weird... but they were trying to save BJ and vote brad...

Brad,NIK,BJ one to two wolf in here hard to say...

TL/112 one wolf in here maybe... 112 found me 4th, i gave you a personal mesage... TL been here all day and just let this nonsense develop? sus... when you have 80% of the votes on one person its clean...

Deeners been on me and nik.... so maybe avoid this vote... nik has been pretty solvy but is it TMI? where da gif... deener

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

You’re the worst Doctor since a bone saw. 

hey just cause you came in and wrecked the game for town is on you... if your town... likely should have done your own investigation and saw that you were like the 8th person on me and clued in...

3 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

hey just cause you came in and wrecked the game for town is on you... if your town... likely should have done your own investigation and saw that you were like the 8th person on me and clued in...

image.jpeg.37948a99a55f97b32be5b1fd9032ef94.jpeg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Well that's unfortunate. You wanted the spotlight, you call everyone potatoes, then refuse to commit to a read once you're forced to lead town by your own doing.

See why I might be a lil pisses at you rn?

no one gave me a chance... i was targetted from day one... and i must play my game or ill be found out anyways... when have i ever not been the most posting person in the game while playing?

18 minutes ago, 112 said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

why fight this right nwo? huh?

i wasnt lying... you made a mistake.. that vig thing... plus those 2 upvotes... not reading the setup? and then saying i just didnt read it... then not giving me a chance to defend myself... you also where onme before i made my 5th post... and nver let up full acceleration... same with 112...

try to deny that

Sharpshooter asking sheriff clues and now voting the doctor.  Usually, this would be grounds for a policy-vote, but there's a part of me that feels he's just frustrated as fuck.  In that case...

1.  Cooler heads must prevail
2.  Since MidKnight Ego is a near-confirmed, town-aligned player, simply ignore him and move on.

2 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

no one gave me a chance... i was targetted from day one... and i must play my game or ill be found out anyways... when have i ever not been the most posting person in the game while playing?

truck fail GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

why fight this right nwo? huh?

i wasnt lying... you made a mistake.. that vig thing... plus those 2 upvotes... not reading the setup? and then saying i just didnt read it... then not giving me a chance to defend myself... you also where onme before i made my 5th post... and nver let up full acceleration... same with 112...

try to deny that

i honestly think you're having an episode and can't be reasoned with

highly doubt brad is sending you morse code messages through emojis, for example

of what i can understand of your post, most of what you're saying is patently false.