[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators // December 19, 2023

Rubik

Anyway, back to Canucks, with the Canucks firing on all cylinders it gives the luxury of not making any hasty decision, hello Kuz. 

With the current team riding a high I expect:

1) win in Dallas

2) win against Philly ... and

3) kuz will be sorted before a puck drops in January, one way or other

Nice to be in a position to take  39 goal scorer last season and question what to do with him rather than blaming a pile of losses on said player.

Go Canucks Go and Go Kuz

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Gee, Kate; Was talking to a bunch of friends on a forum about that..😜

I like her but man she is always smiling, not that it is a bad thing I guess. But it seems so weird to me... i cant help but imagine say Iain Mac or any of the male repoters doing the same thing.

People would think he had gone insane. 

• Cheers 1

@Master Radishes ... just noticed your name here. Are you the same Master Radishes that played Diplomcy on the Play Dip site? If so then on that site I was the player Lucifers Hammer and held the distinction of being banned 3 times before it stuck, LoL.

Apparently my in game and forum chat was a tad "ripe" for the delicates on that site.

Great game Diplomacy!

Edited by Rocket-68

15 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I like her but man she is always smiling, not that it is a bad thing I guess. But it seems so weird to me... i cant help but imagine say Iain Mac or any of the male repoters doing the same thing.

Ian would smile to if he would be young and good looking like her lol

Edited by Lemon Face
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stawns said:

There wasn't doom and gloom, there was concern because they were playing sloppy, lazy, undisciplined hockey for a month.  Do you expect people not to discuss that as it's happening?

The thing is Rome was not built in one day, building a team (and not just a team, but a Great team) takes time , I am happy to be a patient and follow up and downs of the process. And, to add, I believe that tough travel schedule took a toll on Canucks. Some times (I am speaking from my own experience) when you travel and change time zones, you just don't have energy or drive to do what needs to be done. Not because of laziness or lack of discipline, but because of physiology.

52 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Chance to win another cup waves back

If that's the case we should just send Kuzy to Pittsburg and reunite PA/JR with Sidney Crosby. Put him on the 2nd line and move JT to wing.

Our management loves them some Penguins (and Swedes)... He's got a NMC but a chance to win another cup, where he scored the Golden goal could be enticing LOL 

I'm ignoring cap issues cause we're in Dreamworld right now. haha 

Edited by Blitz-Pix
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

Ian would smile to if he would be young and good looking like her lol

Nah, even a young handsome lad would be called strange

But, she's cool and pretty. Just wonder if she will keep being giddy her entire career. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

TEETH , so much teeth I think she was hired to give the facts in a way that hasn't been done hear before. Doesn't bother me.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Man, that takes me back a bit. Been a long time.

Will PM you and perhaps we can have a Diplomacy game .... some great players I still stay I  touch with that would play. Good people, great scotch and immense fun virtually.

Back to the theme of the thread

GO CANUCKS GO!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Blitz-Pix said:

If that's the case we should just send Kuzy to Pittsburg and reunite PA/JR with Sidney Crosby. Put him on the 2nd line and move JT to wing.

Our management loves them some Penguins (and Swedes)... He's got a NMC but a chance to win another cup, where he scored the Golden goal could be enticing LOL 

I'm ignoring cap issues cause we're in Dreamworld right now. haha 

History repeats. An older Trottier went to Pittsburgh to help the win the Cup. If somehow we could get Sid, without giving up anyone from our core, then that’s awesome. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Trying to remember the guy who used to write for the Province, and was often on during intermission on local broadcasts. Seem to remember him having a goofy smile to go with his skinny neck and all. Seem to remember him smiling a lot.

Bummed I can't remember his name. Getting old can suck (but it beats the alternative!)

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Kragar said:

Trying to remember the guy who used to write for the Province, and was often on during intermission on local broadcasts. Seem to remember him having a goofy smile to go with his skinny neck and all. Seem to remember him smiling a lot.

Bummed I can't remember his name. Getting old can suck (but it beats the alternative!)

Terry David Mulligan?

11 minutes ago, Kragar said:

This guy?

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/scott-rintoul-let-go-sportsnet-650-layoffs