2024 IIHF World Junior Championship Thread

12 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Every body on planet Earth knows both Fox and CNN are biased.

Yes, but we'll move on I guess. My point was more a question of where they obtained their news/information from. Family, so that can be biased too.

I feel that taking a stand is the right thing to do here. Megalomaniacs in this world can't do whatever they want without some pushback and repercussions.

And I don't miss Russia in this tournament...not one bit. As stated, there's enough good talent to go around.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Yes, but we'll move on I guess. My point was more a question of where they obtained their news/information from. Family, so that can be biased too.

I feel that taking a stand is the right thing to do here. Megalomaniacs in this world can't do whatever they want without some pushback and repercussions.

And I don't miss Russia in this tournament...not one bit. As stated, there's enough good talent to go around.

Fox and MSNBC are biased for sure, CNN not so much

7 minutes ago, HKSR said:

The tournament is scaled back already with Russia out.  Not sure what you're getting at.

I suspect he means taking a team out of each group.  I'm opposed to that as these teams getting a chance helps grow the game.  Look at how Latvians celebrated their team winning bronze at the Worlds.