[GDT] Vancouver @ Dallas / Thursday, December 21st / 5pt/8et / American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas / SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

huh. TBH this seems kind of surprising. 

Ya I don’t back it myself but hey if this coaching staff and management have a plan there’s not much we can say. Most fans will react and say “Kuzie doesn’t deserve this” but no one is trying to hurt Kuzie , the team is working out kinks and that’s ok. We don’t have to cry for Kuzie, we’re building a contender. 

Edited by John.Tallhouse
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

I like that we have a GM that looks like he's constantly looking for ways to improve. 

Yep, it instills a ton of confidence in the fan base.  Now even when they make a move you may not like you still have some confidence that they know what they’re doing. Rare feeling as a Nuck fan 😅

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Attila Umbrus said:

That series was disgusting. The way the Bruins acted is ridiculous. Yes they won the cup but it was all dirty pool…

Yeah, they were dirty thugs....and honestly, there wasn't much integrity in their game. I mean, having Daddy Colon at the helm really set the stage didn't it? How corrupt was that?

Thomas could slash away from his crease. Marchand was being his usual face licking embarrassment to the league self. Fans jeering Raymond as he lay on the ice with a broken back?

So much trash needed to be taken out.

Yeah, they won...in a lowlife, hang your ass out the window at the league way.

I love that we're upping the ante. Let little rat face try now that we have a big Z and he doesn't.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Yeah, they were dirty thugs....and honestly, there wasn't much integrity in their game. I mean, having Daddy Colon at the helm really set the stage didn't it? How corrupt was that?

Thomas could slash away from his crease. Marchand was being his usual face licking embarrassment to the league self. Fans jeering Raymond as he lay on the ice with a broken back?

So much trash needed to be taken out.

Yeah, they won...in a lowlife, hang your ass out the window at the league way.

I love that we're upping the ante. Let little rat face try now that we have a big Z and he doesn't.

Stressed Season 1 GIF by Friends

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Nice! So the "Kuzmenko's agent is unhappy/angry" narrative from yesterday is busted, disproven. Next. 

Shows you how journalists can create situations that don’t actually exist.. 

but hope to gain popularity by feeding lies of discontent for discussion to get an easy paycheque they don’t really deserve .

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, CanucksJay said:

Kuz is in? Great

Let's gooo Kuz. 

Ideally, Kuz playing fully engaged in systems and skating hard and doing what RT asks of him will be like adding a 40 goal scorer at the TDL. 

If he can play like that, I think we can go into the playoffs as-is and maybe all that's needed at tdl is just a smart depth move to use up all the cap space. 

Earlier he tweeted looked like Kuz in but then tweeted kuz wasn't taking PP drills and he'd confirm with Tocchet after the skate..

So after all that this is his latest tweed on the subject..

Looks like Kuz out and same lineup as vs NSH.

13 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

but hope to gain popularity by feeding lies of discontent for discussion to get an easy paycheque they don’t really deserve .

in this market they do little else. 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, conquestofbaguettes said:

Off topic comment:

Halford and Brough are off early for Christmas and Thomas Drance took over morning show duties. I think it's great... that Drance has to get up at 5AM to go to work now.

Suck it Drancer.

guaranteed mom has to wake him up to get ready. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This is a relief to hear.

There's been lots of negativity coming out from the media regarding this, and I know lots of people on here have been a bit worried about the effect all this has on our happy-go-lucky Russian, but it seems like this coaching staff really does know what they're doing.

Someone mentioned the different role wingers play in the KHL compared to the NHL. So Kuzy needs to adapt his game to both the NHL and Tocchet's system. That can't be easy, coupled with language barriers, a new city, and the dreaded sophomore slump. 

But Kuzmenko is a bonafide scorer. The goal against FLA is a prime example of that. Garland battles hard, and then Kuzy walks in and places it perfectly passed Bobrovsky. You can train systems and structure, especially with a guy like Kuz, who wants to learn and do better. You can't train that goal-scorer's touch.

I'm excited to see how he evolves and works his way back into the lineup. He will be an invaluable addition to the squad when he can work on those finer details and become a reliable top-6 forward in both ends. He doesn't have to be a grinder, but he has to be hard to play against, supportive, and consistent. 

Edited by Lewlowned
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Dom said:

We always beat the Stars. 

With that said, 

I smell a loss. 

Is this your superstitious mind at work?

you thinking that every time you say that, the Canucks win? Because this is the third game in a row.

the Canucks are winning, so what ever works for you I guess.

GCG!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Most journalists are trying to spin nothing into something. Clickbait. 

Basically, they're unqualified shit disturbers. Like some on this board. 

• Cheers 3