[GDT] Vancouver @ Dallas / Thursday, December 21st / 5pt/8et / American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas / SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Miller seems like the type of player who gets too cocky and overconfident, like he has proved something in this league and can coast a few games in a row, which is the attitude he shouldn’t have. He’s won nothing.

He quite literally setup the tying goal... what are you on about. Guy has 46 points lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

All I see is… Dr Pepper, Toyota, Budlight, TXU, and tiny American Airlines logos between the centre circle… 

IMG_5352.thumb.jpeg.a3e03c5345b5e109f182a7606b9f8541.jpeg

Yep- that's it. the little black spot by the red- what I presume is an A

I find it annoying, but then I hate any advertising on the ice- and I'm not a fan of rink board adds either

Edited by Gurn

Miller seems like the type of player who gets too cocky and overconfident, like he has proved something in this league and can coast a few games in a row, which is the attitude he shouldn’t have. He’s won nothing.

Woah man.... I not sure you want to put that in words that we can all recall and like just shove down your throat. 

JT will at least feed Brock a couple more.

• Cheers 1

I don't agree.  I think that he just plays with a lot of emotion.  Sometimes he tilts but for the most part I think that it's a good thing.  Hockey is meant to be played with a bit of emotion.  At least that brings out the best in most players.  GCG!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

…& Anaheim, Calgary, Florida, LA, Edmonton, Carolina, Phoenix, Nashville, Tampa Bay…to name a few.

yep… one with the lamest group name ever…. “The Paw Patrol…” 👀 

https://www.thehockeyfanatic.com/hockey-lists/top-10-hockey-cheerleader-teams/#:~:text=Calgary Flames – Big Country Ice,a Flames games this season.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Canucks are a very good team this year, but their special teams (PP and PK) aren't good. They need to fix that before they're a serious contender IMO. 

The PK before this game was like 19/22 over last how many games.  86%.

PP is still around top 8 in the league.

They don't have to "fix" much there.

8 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

If you’re saying it’s not Mjllers best game you must be ripping the rest of the Canucks with the exception of the Garland line insanely hard cause he’s been one of the better players on our team this game.  The fourth line and Peteys line have been dreadful

No, my comment was when he blew a tire on PP. it’s not been anyone’s best game, true, but not really ripping anyone. Go look at my comments. I said there’s lots of time to turn this around and that Miller will prob get the GWG

3 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

Florida Panthers cheerleaders are... the Cougars

Stare Eyebrows GIF by BrownSugarApp

Edited by conquestofbaguettes
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1