[GDT] Vancouver @ Dallas / Thursday, December 21st / 5pt/8et / American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas / SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

11 minutes ago, YourHuckleberry said:

Heffy, I always appreciate your contributions to the board, even when I disagree with your position. You’re passionate and take a stance, which I respect. In this instance, I think your passion is leading you down a path of confirmation bias. Basically the entire team is thriving under Tocchet and the results prove it. Players who have historically struggled are playing important roles (e.g. Boeser, Myers), players are developing into regular contributors (e.g. Hoglander, Joshua, Juulsen), newcomers are playing solid (e.g. Blueger, Suter, Cole) and the stars have taken their games to another level (e.g Miller, Hughes, even Petey is playing a more mature game and picking his moments). Kuzmenko is the one player whose game has appeared to regress, but the coaching staff has communicated their expectations and, according to Kuzmenko’s agent, all parties are on board with their vision. As a result, the team is near the top of the league and has the most regulation wins in the league - far exceeding anybody’s expectations coming into the season. And they’re still hungry - they’re the first to admit they have room for improvement.

If you won’t accept this demonstrates how this coaching staff and management have instilled professionalism into this team and put players in positions to succeed, what would you accept as evidence? What would you need to see to change your mind?

Given Tocchet's character issues, nothing is going to change my mind.

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

This is a coach that won a cup with a tubby wanker named Phil Kessel. Who never worked out and moped around in warm-up and took a couple shots and left the ice.

And he is always referred to as the Kessel Whisperer to this day.