[GDT] Vancouver @ Dallas / Thursday, December 21st / 5pt/8et / American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas / SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Well continuing to be miserable on this forum about Tocchet being coach is NOT going to change nothing...

JR isn't going to come here read your posts and fire him..

Only when this team sucks for a year or more will cause him to fire Tocchet. 

You're only hurting your self man. It's not healthy. Being miserable and continuing to verbalize/write down the same negative talk day in day out will affect your personal life social and health. 

The power of words both negative and positive have a huge affect on the quality of one's life.  There are many books on it. 

You've been complaining about the same thing all day every day for a long time now. This is not good for you. 

King Heffy has always been a downer. Ignore it. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, nux_win said:

He's +14 y'know.  He's really not that bad.  GCG!

When we are in the top 5 in goals for in the league I'd really hope he wouldn't be a minus, that past stars shift was all because he couldn't move the puck out and turned it over right to them. I'm sorry but I don't think he is that good

3 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

No because he doesn't... And yes he probably is... And that's his prerogative.  Can't change anyone unless they're will right?  Ignore is our friend.

I don’t believe in creating my own echo chamber but otherwise I generally agree. There is value in engaging with people who hold different perspectives, and it can be necessary to try to change those perspectives, but nothing of significance depends on Heffy’s approval of Tocchet so back to hockey. Cheers.

• Cheers 1