[GDT] Vancouver @ Dallas / Thursday, December 21st / 5pt/8et / American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas / SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Man we are getting worked this period. Hopefully we come out strong in the 2nd. 

I thought we came out strong with Garland's line. 

JT Miller was okay, but Petey's line has produced nothing and has been getting hemmed in. 

Myers made a couple of small questionable plays, but the worst culprit for me was Petey's line. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KILLER said:

Been a while since we have been swarmed like the last few shifts...not just on the pk too...

Dallas came to prove a point..

Canucks are top of league team now.. DAL looking at this game as a measuring stick..

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

When we are in the top 5 in goals for in the league I'd really hope he wouldn't be a minus, that past stars shift was all because he couldn't move the puck out and turned it over right to them. I'm sorry but I don't think he is that good

According to TSN's database Myers is tied for third on the Canucks in +/-.  My opinion is that it's just trendy to hate on him right now and the stats don't back that up.  Sure he makes some mistakes but my point is that he just isn't as bad as people are saying.  It seems like Canucks fans are only happy when they have a whipping boy and Myers is the current one.  GCG!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I'm just trying to help him realize he's only hurting him self..

Needs to change his mindset a bit and enjoy the sport.

Sport is supposed to be enjoyed..

If it makes him miserable then maybe he needs some self reflection to make some changes to start enjoying it again.. 

trust me I’m a Chicago Bears fan. I get it. On top of being a Canucks fan I could be the most sour person but I chose to enjoy the sport. Only during the dark times of the Jim Benning era were us fans were allowed to be scrooges. At the end of the day. It’s jussss game. 

139F4F69-36D8-455E-893E-9C361FC1DBB6.gif

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, KILLER said:

He's being a good team player by keeping his salary reasonable. 😆 

Yeah no kidding.... 

I keep oscillating, but I don't see him as a shade over 10 million if he's going to alternate between great and mediocre seasons. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Jim McMahon said:

trust me I’m a Chicago Bears fan. I get it. On top of being a Canucks fan I could be the most sour person but I chose to enjoy the sport. Only during the dark times of the Jim Benning era were us fans were allowed to be scrooges. At the end of the day. It’s jussss game. 

139F4F69-36D8-455E-893E-9C361FC1DBB6.gif

Tocchet to Heffy.

• Haha 1