[GDT] Vancouver @ Dallas / Thursday, December 21st / 5pt/8et / American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas / SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

9 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Yeah no kidding.... 

I keep oscillating, but I don't see him as a shade over 10 million if he's going to alternate between great and mediocre seasons. 

Good take....inconsistencies are bemoaning his value. He needs to relax and let it come to him naturally..he seems to go from confident to shakey in a nanosecond lol

1 minute ago, brilac said:

You know when you're tired or at least me, and I cannot find the hockey game, and start loudly saying - WHERE THE **** IS THE HOCKEY GAME!!

At least I have champagne and pizza. It was foggy today and it made me ultra tired. 

Been there. Do you get bally sports? Thats where I'm watching

1 minute ago, brilac said:

You know when you're tired or at least me, and I cannot find the hockey game, and start loudly saying - WHERE THE **** IS THE HOCKEY GAME!!

At least I have champagne and pizza. It was foggy today and it made me ultra tired. 

Ah there you are.  Champagne got you upside tippsy

1 minute ago, Jim McMahon said:

Anyone that plays with grit and tenacity. His preferred line up would be all Bo Horvats. 

My team would be all Wendel Clark, Tocchet, Neely, those kind of guys. 

They'd screw Bo right up. Bo doesn't even belong in that conversation. 

You got them guys, plus Ohlund, Jovanoski, Mitchell, on the back end, you're toast. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

My team would be all Wendel Clark, Tocchet, Neely, those kind of guys. 

They'd screw Bo right up. Bo doesn't even belong in that conversation. 

You got them guys, plus Ohlund, Jovanoski, Mitchell, on the back end, you're toast. 

Jovocop in his prime 🫡

• Cheers 1