[GDT] Vancouver @ Dallas / Thursday, December 21st / 5pt/8et / American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas / SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Dallas Stars are a hockey team.  They have cheerleaders.  Vegas has them too…

You said Lions and Grizzlies. Vegas and Dallas are American hockey teams. Canadian teams don’t need that. I mean don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the art form, it’s just not really a hockey thing

Speaking of this airlines center. Once I was flying over to Montréal and flew with them instead of the airline I usually fly with. I paid full price for first class and they messed up my reservation. It took them 45 minutes to fix it, and I was like - I better be on this flight and sitting in first class. I ended up sitting in the back of first class! Then the same thing happened at PET, but they fixed it in 30 seconds. 

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

We're losing on the face off dot 47% to 53% for Dallas.

as it has been pointed out, we do not have chearleaders.

But I think we would kill everyone if we had a marching band. Fuck the chearleaders thats a gimick

Miller seems like the type of player who gets too cocky and overconfident, like he has proved something in this league and can coast a few games in a row, which is the attitude he shouldn’t have. He’s won nothing. He’s leads by example when he is hard on the puck in the offensive and defensive zone and plays physical. Lately there has bee games where it’s hard to see what he is doing out there.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, arsenalian said:

You said Lions and Grizzlies. Vegas and Dallas are American hockey teams. Canadian teams don’t need that. I mean don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the art form, it’s just not really a hockey thing

Um… Edmonton Oilers have cheerleaders too… 😂 

• Upvote 1