[GDT] Vancouver @ Dallas / Thursday, December 21st / 5pt/8et / American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas / SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

18 minutes ago, nux_win said:

I don't agree.  I think that he just plays with a lot of emotion.  Sometimes he tilts but for the most part I think that it's a good thing.  Hockey is meant to be played with a bit of emotion.  At least that brings out the best in most players.  GCG!

I love his emotion but I can’t remember the last time he found the scoresheet. They need him to score goals as well. I know when he scores, they usually come in bunches. 

On the game itself, 27-11 is pretty ugly. They are likely tired.

Just now, Crimson JH said:

I found a decent my-go to stylist for $35 at a Barber shop last week, and she did really good! She gave me her personal number when I need to make an appointment. 

Oh that's cheap! I've been searching for a hair stylist, and it's pricy! And they have not nailed it. My hair is super dark brown right now and short. 

Edited by brilac

8 minutes ago, brilac said:

I have one cat! She is a siamese mix, and she and is happy all the time! Even when she is demanding of her water from the bathroom faucet. She meows for me from the bathroom counter. 

I sent my cat to a farm after he pissed in my hockey gear. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Joshua is killing it. Remember folks that Dakota was benched before. 

Joshua is becoming a beast of a player..

On 19 goal pace. You get that from a 3rd liner you're a good team.

He's been physical tonight. Involved in the game everywhere 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Same all have blue eyes in my fam… Northern European genes Swiss German 

Mix of British/Irish (28%) and German/Czech/French (20%) and Northern European over here. And oddly, I have 1.5% Italian in me…  👀 

Edited by Crimson JH

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I love his emotion but I can’t remember the last time he found the scoresheet. They need him to score goals as well. I know when he scores, they usually come in bunches. 

On the game itself, 27-11 is pretty ugly. They are likely tired.

Uhh, he assisted on Brock’s goal.