[GDT] Vancouver @ Dallas / Thursday, December 21st / 5pt/8et / American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas / SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

9 minutes ago, BC_Hawk said:

I never said anything about poor coaching or anything remotely close to whining. RT and his staff do a great job.  BUT when you have a 39 goal scorer getting multiple healthy scratches, it isn’t nothing and simply something fabricated by the media.

And yes; we need a 4th line to play like a 4th line, and having such gives us a better chance to win tight games overall.  Kuzmenko is not that guy, whether he plays more 200’ or not. With him, you have three options:

1) play him in top 6

2) Trade him for a better fit; he has great value bc of the short term

3) send him to AHL or back to Vancouver to work on his game. He is not working on fundamentals on the road.

He has to earn that spot and sadly he isn't doing that just now ... yes, he has to be on the ice to earn it but that is how it is right now.

I also agree with points 2 & 3 if Kuz can't break into the top 6 then perhaps either of those options need to be explored. 

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, BC_Hawk said:

I never said anything about poor coaching or anything remotely close to whining. RT and his staff do a great job.  BUT when you have a 39 goal scorer getting multiple healthy scratches, it isn’t nothing and simply something fabricated by the media.

And yes; we need a 4th line to play like a 4th line, and having such gives us a better chance to win tight games overall.  Kuzmenko is not that guy, whether he plays more 200’ or not. With him, you have three options:

1) play him in top 6

2) Trade him for a better fit; he has great value bc of the short term

3) send him to AHL or back to Vancouver to work on his game. He is not working on fundamentals on the road.

Or you could act like a real coach and bench him so the team can play properly and Win The Game.

Take a look at the faces of EP, QH, and JT when Kuzmenko it high-fiving and smiling: they are The Three Grimm Brothers, not The 3 Amigos.

They are not at all pleased with Andre Kuzmenko

Open your mind and see there are more than the 3 shallow options you have listed.

It no longer matters if the Kuz scores as his poor play otherwise causes more goals against than he contributes.

It also undermines everyone else's hard work to play good all-pro hockey when one teammate is off on Happy Banana & Pepsi Island.

Especially the coach's hard work on systems, and defense, and attention to detail, playing the game the right way, need I go on?

He is an odd duck; I hope he is traded; I would like to see the return and get rid of the $5.5m hit.

We got him for nothing and built up those famous '39 goals' into a valuable chip to play in the trade game.

Check out the gifs below, in the first one, I am surprised he's not eating a knuckle sandwich; in the second, teammates are befuddled by his behaviour.

You sit on the bench, watch the game, listen to your coaches and teammates, and do what you're told when you're told to do it.

It's not a snack break.

P.E.T. (Pierre Trudeau, wee Justin's supposed dad) coined "Fuddle Duddle" and imo AK is a Fuddle Duck and probably has been on the trade block for a while.

RT just doesn't want him on the ice for our team anymore; at least until he figures out the professional game.

c660d6cf1c58b32a4b130fe93846ed2cd16a70c4giphy.gif

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Tocchet also needs to start acting like professional and stop setting up players for failure.  Otherwise, he needs to be replaced with a coach willing to conduct himself appropriately.

And you’re the CDCer who also wants to fire Rutherford, lol. 

• Haha 2

Tocchet also needs to start acting like professional and stop setting up players for failure.  Otherwise, he needs to be replaced with a coach willing to conduct himself appropriately.

Players failure?

Tocchet has almost  his entire roster playing well and steadily improving as a group.
Kuzmenko is simply a little slower to respond. It’s no coincidence that he has an entirely different background and history than the others and is slower to adapt. The systems are evolving faster this year and it’s no surprise a player might struggle to find his role, 

Tocchet is a winner here and isn’t going to be replaced for years to come. Hopefully you can learn to adapt to him. The constant insults are not professional and unfounded. 

• Cheers 1

Is this Canucksfanforever second account?  Maybe they are siblings 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

Whats most interesting to me, is that every tram hates the Leafs (oops, two teams don’t hate them, lol).

Seattle fans are new, so we'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Give them time, they'll get there.

Leafs fans are deluded, so they don't count.