[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars // December 21, 2023

Rubik

2 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

im just pointing the obvious flaws in your arguments... you know the ones you hand cherry picked to make petterson look the worst... you are either totally clueless towards how hockey teams defend or you are a complete troll... frankly your likely a lost cause either way

Take off the Homer glasses buddy.

• Huggy Bear 1

Entertaining game, too bad about the OT loss. Petey hit the post, wouldn’t shoot for the rest of the game until OT, then pinched a log on a 2 on 0 breakaway and let the other team bring the puck down and score very reminiscent of the NYR game. He was really not looking like a 10mil a year player on that breakaway (which of course the homie Dakota Joshua, who’s basically making nhl minimum wage, made happen)

2 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

That was incredibly entertaining, even my "non-hockey watching" wife was having fun watching and trying to pronounce Hakanpaa and Heiskenen. At one point there were three fins on the ice for Dallas and I was livin the dream, lol.

So we have one more win than Vegas and so technically sit on top of the standings even though tied in points with them. 

There are only ten teams that have yet to lose 10 games in regulation and Vancouver is one of them. 

Such a great time to enjoy the game, and root for the home team!! (well to us...today they were the visiting team but you get my point)

We technically have 5 more RWs than them, that's why we are ahead

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tas said:

uh oh an internet tough guy. I'm quakin' in my boots. 

Well you asked him a stupid question in all honesty..  

"Would you slap your kid for getting 95%"

What do you want him to say.. I thought it was a witty and hilarious reply..  

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Ask stupid questions get appropriate response ...

You can't be salty.. just laugh like everyone else did.. you got made... it's OK to laugh at yourself sometimes...

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

What's a fanboy? Sounds dirty.

Yeah its kinda perverted that we want a player to sign a 6 or 8 year deal that the team can afford. So we can actually do this shit.Learn from Edmonton and Toronto mistakes. Get a cup in CANADA

• Like 1

so what is this the thomas drance gang? coming to ease in some petey heat to shake off the obvious hate on himself? fully expecting a terrible analysis from thomas drance on how Tocchet Kuzmenko and petterson all need to go... what complete total hogwash for the people that are attacking petterson... really? petterson has always been a streaky player, accept it... learn to roll with the punches, get over it...

what a sad day in the canucksFanForum... where people turn to this crap, especially when we just took the 1st overall spot...

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Well you asked him a stupid question in all honesty..  

"Would you slap your kid for getting 95%"

What do you want him to say.. I thought it was a witty and hilarious reply..  

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Ask stupid questions get appropriate response ...

You can't be salty.. just laugh like everyone else did.. you got made... it's OK to laugh at yourself sometimes...

I don't want him to say anything. i

want him to give it some thought. it's not s stupid question, it's a purposeful question. 

you want your kid to succeed. you presumably want the players on your team to succeed. why would you approach them with completely opposite mindsets?

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Santas Salty Jugs said:

Canucks are first place in the NHL and there’s more bickering here than there was when we were near last place last year. 

This is truly one of the most passionate fan bases out there. I love it.

Be happy Canucks fans, after 10+ long years, we are at the top of the league.

I love this team!!

We want the cup, we have been at the top of the League before. Fuck that, its still a fight till june

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 2

3 minutes ago, tas said:

I don't want him to say anything. i

want him to give it some thought. it's not s stupid question, it's a purposeful question. 

you want your kid to succeed. you presumably want the players on your team to succeed. why would you approach them with completely opposite mindsets?

SLAP THAT GUY, HIS PARENTS AND HIS TEACHERS