[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars // December 21, 2023

Rubik

17 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I have been to games. It’s insulting that you think you are the only one who has attended games. I understand the speed. Miller was floating on that goal after he WON the draw. That has nothing to do with speed. It has a lot to do with try though. 

Bet your buckets that RT has video of all the let-ups, miscues & gaffs ready to watch, analyze and process. They are still welcoming & introducing relative newbies to the team & still stretching to reach their top form together. 

Now, it’s all up to the coaching staff to know who’s hot & who’s not…then deploy the best line-ups of players possible.

In RT & his coaching staff we trust! Cheers & best wishes to ‘em on Saturday!

Edited by viking mama

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I never argued he wasn’t. It would have been nice if that line had buckled down and got the puck out. We are first and I know they’ve are still building the team they want. I just hope they get another scoring winger for Petey.

Maybe you could sign up?

It's easy....just do all the things.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

What is your problem>>>????

Pettersson is top 10 in scoring in the league and you are whining about him offensively>>>???

He could easily have had a couple goals tonight and a couple assists...1)  he hit the post and 2) wasn't able to convert bad return pass from Joshua.

Plus he put the put into places where his linemates could have scored a couple times.

He is doing nothing wrong.

Just f*ckin' relax.

The people who are complaining are the same ones who never stopped complaining the Sedins were 'Soft Swedes'... now they are complaining about Pettersson falling down.

Don't tell me to fuckin' relax. I am relaxed. You need to chill out. I am trying not to turn this into a Petey bashing fest. Clown.

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I never argued he wasn’t. It would have been nice if that line had buckled down and got the puck out. We are first and I know they’ve are still building the team they want. I just hope they get another scoring winger for Petey.

Ok, now you raised a valid point... Petey needing a scoring winger.

But you forgot we already have that winger... his name is Kuzmenko.

I love what Tocchet has done with this team... except for one BIG mistake he's made.

That is his particular weird hate on for Kuzmenko... to the point he is benching him.

Right now the 4th line is playing like cr*p... and Kuzmenko is benched???

Lafferty gets a lot more leeway to make mistakes than Kuzzy does.

Tocchet needs to blow out his constipated mind and just realize he is squandering one of the team's best offensive threats.

JUST PUT KUZMENKO BACK WITH PETEY AND LEAVE HIM THERE!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

He’s not injured imo. It’s how he’s always been. Did you see the reverse hit he did tonight. He’s fine and will get better too. People want him to be super man. He’ll get there again, In the meantime he’s still putting up points and playing pretty well considering his line mates he’s had this year 

I saw the reverse hit in the corner and he tried another one a few seconds later behind the net when we had them hemmed in.

He was falling down alot in his rookie season when he was slighter but since putting on some weight I hadn't noticed it much this season...until the last 10-12 games or so.  

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

What is your problem>>>????

Pettersson is top 10 in scoring in the league and you are whining about him offensively>>>???

He could easily have had a couple goals tonight and a couple assists...1)  he hit the post and 2) wasn't able to convert bad return pass from Joshua.

Plus he put the put into places where his linemates could have scored a couple times.

He is doing nothing wrong.

Just f*ckin' relax.

The people who are complaining are the same ones who never stopped complaining the Sedins were 'Soft Swedes'... now they are complaining about Pettersson falling down.

He's top 10 mainly because of a really good start, wasn't he leading the league in scoring, or 2nd, early on. It's been the last 15-20 or so games that something seems off....and I think the Sedins were two of the toughest SOB's during their day, played the game along the boards so much.