[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars // December 21, 2023

Rubik

2 minutes ago, BlueJays said:

He did undoubtably, but some of the reaction tonight is just absurd 

I think it’s justified to be a little concerned, we still need to tighten up in areas and see more consistency from our stars, also just need more shots in general. The key is everyone seems to be stepping up their game whether they’re playing well that night or not, we’re moving in a positive direction. Plus the last 10 years have been murder so we really should just enjoy this.😅

8 minutes ago, tas said:

canucks could go a perfect 16-0 in the playoffs and some jabroni's gonna be complaining that petey was only a point per game. 

Ya. If they win the cup I am sure people would be complaining. That makes sense. The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Haha 1

Just now, MeanSeanBean said:

Any other? Lucky for you they do, and he was on the broadcast tonight at intermission. But something tells me you won't be signing up for it anyways.

I did have a sub for a while but hes the main Canucks guy and his writing is just dripping in disdain. Compliments always have a caveat. The entirety of their Canucks content just wasn't worth any of my money. Not even the $1.00 per month it cost me 😂

13 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Not because of him.

Imagine if Garland Joshua and Blueger were not picking up his slack.

his slack of being a ppg player while taking all the tough matchups on the road while clearly recovering from injury. onna first place team. there's a key word in there. can you guess which?

stop expecting perfection and complaining about a guy who was literally leading the league in scoring a few weeks ago. give your head a shake. 

do your job and support your team. 

Edited by tas

1 minute ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Ok, now you raised a valid point... Petey needing a scoring winger.

But you forgot we already have that winger... his name is Kuzmenko.

I love what Tocchet has done with this team... except for one BIG mistake he's made.

That is his particular weird hate on for Kuzmenko... to the point he is benching him.

Right now the 4th line is playing like cr*p... and Kuzmenko is benched???

Lafferty gets a lot more leeway to make mistakes than Kuzzy does.

Tocchet needs to blow out his constipated mind and just realize he is squandering one of the team's best offensive threats.

JUST PUT KUZMENKO BACK WITH PETEY AND LEAVE HIM THERE!!!!

Im assuming you haven't been watching Kuzmenko play at all this year, because if you have then your post is ridiculous.

Kuzmenko has been playing like crap and deserves to sit.

No forecheck, lazy backcheck, missing his defensive assignment, no finish. 

He is on pace for like 14 goals this year, even less BEFORE they started benching him.

He needs to figure this out because at this point he isn't helping the team at all.

• Upvote 1

Well let's have a little breakdown:

We didn't play well at all, and the Stars played great. 

Demko kept us in it and got us to overtime. 

3rd line was absolutely amazing, but I don't recall seeing any of them out there for OT? Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Petey clearly needs help on his line. If we see it, so does Allvin & he will get us that help. 

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

Im assuming you haven't been watching Kuzmenko play at all this year, because if you have then your post is ridiculous.

Kuzmenko has been playing like crap and deserves to sit.

No forecheck, lazy backcheck, missing his defensive assignment, no finish. 

He is on pace for like 14 goals this year, even less BEFORE they started benching him.

He needs to figure this out because at this point he isn't helping the team at all.

You're absolutely right he is not helping the team at all...but then it's kinda hard to help from the press box!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Well let's have a little breakdown:

We didn't play well at all, and the Stars played great. 

Demko kept us in it and got us to overtime. 

3rd line was absolutely amazing, but I don't recall seeing any of them out there for OT? Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Petey clearly needs help on his line. If we see it, so does Allvin & he will get us that help. 

Joshua was out in OT

• Upvote 1