[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks | December 23rd, 7:00PM PT | Christmas 2023 Edition

Jim McMahon

7 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I feel he's been battling something, he's been letting goals in he normally would save

🤔 What do I get my sister for Christmas? I hope she doesn't put raisins in the stuffing again--I hate that. If I have to sit next to Uncle Eddie at dinner I'll cut my ears off with the sharpest utensil within reach ...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Too much Christmas shopping and planning after returning from the successful road trip?

Whatever it is, the team looks sloppy as hell including even the invincible 3rd line. D pairs are getting their signals crossed often also, and Demko isn't putting up his brick wall.

It's nice watching Kuz getting hot early, but the overall team game is pretty "un-structured". Tocchet should be giving them an earful in the dressing room.

Tocc needs to chin somebody, get their attention.

1 minute ago, Goalie Interference said:

🤔 What do I get my sister for Christmas? I hope she doesn't put raisins in the stuffing again--I hate that. If I have to sit next to Uncle Eddie at dinner I'll cut my ears off with the sharpest utensil within reach ...

Anyone putting raisins in stuffing should be tried in court. 

• ThereItIs 1

7 hours ago, The Aquaman said:

Kush, had a fluke year. That shooting percentage he had last year was dirty. 

Logically you can’t do that again. Kuz is a 20-30 goal scorer per season. Hitting 30 if everything goes right,,,,

Put down the crack pipe..... step away from it slowly.. then.. run!!!