[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks | December 23rd, 7:00PM PT | Christmas 2023 Edition

Jim McMahon

38 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I don't want to be over dramatic but I really do feel this is a massive game for us 

To come out flying and stomp the worst team in the league before the break will keep the team feeling good all break

To come out soft and potentially lose to the worst team in the league will create negativity that won't be dealt with for an extended period

Looking for a big win tonight and great vibes for all Canuck fans over Christmas 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Watch Kuzmenko go on a tear like Joshua did after being sat. 

God I hope so, just please God! We need that line from last year. I hope he gets a string of games there. Just keeps his feet moving and get a little more puck luck too, he could have 5/6 more goals easily. 

• Vintage 1

3 hours ago, Jim McMahon said:

I don’t know if anyone signed up for a GDT. I’m itching for some game day talk. Mods, add in anything you like. I’m not tech savvy. 

I hope to god Pettersson comes out of his shell tonight and scores a hatty. 6-2 Vancouver ! 

GCG !!!

oh and Merry Christmas to all ! Hope the holidays are filled with good food and good booze. Stay away from politics this year and let’s just enjoy each others company. 

It's nice to have a GDT where I don't have to scroll through a bunch of bullshit. Cheers.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

48 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapshot said:

It's nice to have a GDT where I don't have to scroll through a bunch of bullshit. Cheers.

There are lots or unclaimed games still open, please grab a few and do some GDT exactly how you like them.

Go Canucks Go!

• Vintage 1

58 minutes ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Da-Goata Sauce-ua 

IMG_0364.jpeg

I'm really liking the camaraderie between Joshua and Garland. Almost seems as if they have a little competition to see who can score more goals this year. Big celebrations after goals. 

Edited by Nucker67
  • Cheers 1