[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks | December 23rd, 7:00PM PT | Christmas 2023 Edition

Jim McMahon

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I’d trade our current 3rd line for

Torres - Malhotra - Hansen

any day and every day, even today. 

No disrespect to our current 3rd line at all. 

Ya, I had to think again about it for a moment after I posted haha, that line was beast....I'm just excited to see a hard working line that is producing right now.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

They were great, but man oh man I like our present one more I think

Either you weren't watching that line back in 2011... Or your memory is failing you.... Cause... That line absolutely dominated in all areas of the ice and faceoffs... Interchanging Higgins with Hansen was such a luxury.  If Malholtra hadn't had that tragic eye injury, I have no doubt we'd have won the cup.  

• Like 1

Just now, Hogs and Podz said:

Either you weren't watching that line back in 2011... Or your memory is failing you.... Cause... That line absolutely dominated in all areas of the ice and faceoffs... Interchanging Higgins with Hansen was such a luxury.  If Malholtra hadn't had that tragic eye injury, I have no doubt we'd have won the cup.  

Yes, yes, I was watching back then, relax haha.

I got ahead of myself, apologies for my current excitement 😁😁😁

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

That and the Hanhuis injury. Malhotra being out resulted in Kesler being over played and an injured mess come the finals. 

• ThereItIs 1