[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks | December 23rd, 7:00PM PT | Christmas 2023 Edition

Jim McMahon

“Could the Canucks be the most feared team to have to face in the playoffs next spring?”

Not atm. Yes we have lots of points, but let’s beat Boston, NYR, Vegas and LA first. We have lost to SJ and almost lost to Chicago and our PP has gone dead, along with our top 2 lines being streaky. Thank God for the Life Line, our goalies and Hughes. If we can regularly dominate our opponents then we may be feared. I’m glad our D can finally crush others.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

“Could the Canucks be the most feared team to have to face in the playoffs next spring?”

Not atm. Yes we have lots of points, but let’s beat Boston, NYR, Vegas and LA first. We have lost to SJ and almost lost to Chicago and our PP has gone dead, along with our top 2 lines being streaky. Thank God for the Life Line, our goalies and Hughes. If we can regularly dominate our opponents then we may be feared. I’m glad our D can finally crush others.

Thank God for that 3rd line indeed! 

At least we've had one line rolling at each part of the season so far haha! If alm 4 get going in March we're gonna kick some ass!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

Sounds like Kuz is back on the first

tocchet is as good an communicator as I've ever seen in an NHL coach. 

could anybody have predicted that a year ago when he was talking about eating elephants a bite at a time?