[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks | December 23rd, 7:00PM PT | Christmas 2023 Edition

Jim McMahon

28 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

Brock better pick it up cause Nostrils just got another one. 

Mathews is a goal scorer extraordinaire. There's no denying that he's Toronto's alien.

26 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Kuzmenko going to rip it up tonight. 

LFG!!!!!!!!

I'm stoked Kuz is back in. And back with Petey and Ilya. I'm hoping for an evening of success for the boys and this line.

Uhhhh.......LFG.?!?!?!!??!?? Let's F*ckin' Go? Yes?

23 minutes ago, tas said:

personal accolades are meaningless to this group now. 

wins are all that matters. 

Yep.

20 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Awesome interview, TY! 

I find by and large RT's pre and post game interviews to be very watchable. He seems to keep it at an even keel. Whether it's after a win or loss, playing a strong or less strong teams, line up changes, player opinions, whatever....Dude keeps it real. Perhaps it's his TV experience at SN and TNT that helped ply his on air presence. He certainly seems to know how to speak with media.

19 minutes ago, Sativika said:

Mathews is a goal scorer extraordinaire. There's no denying that he's Toronto's alien.

I'm stoked Kuz is back in. And back with Petey and Ilya. I'm hoping for an evening of success for the boys and this line.

Uhhhh.......LFG.?!?!?!!??!?? Let's F*ckin' Go? Yes?

Yep.

I find by and large RT's pre and post game interviews to be very watchable. He seems to keep it at an even keel. Whether it's after a win or loss, playing a strong or less strong teams, line up changes, player opinions, whatever....Dude keeps it real. Perhaps it's his TV experience at SN and TNT that helped ply his on air presence. He certainly seems to know how to speak with media.

Nostrils needs to worry about his hairline 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, chris12345 said:

Oddly enough I only have the Northern Harvest.

I find Dalmore just ok? so I don't have any.

I'm a huge snob and don't do blends but do have Dewars 32.

Looking to start changing my tune and get more blends and I want to run the line line on Aberfeldy for 2024.

Teachers