[PGT] San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks // December 23, 2023

Rubik

1 hour ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Yeah, I loved Kuzy and his 2 goals...but after that it's like he took the rest of the game off. He was -2 because their line got scored on 4 times I believe...so as nice as the 2 goals are if you're gonna give up 4 it's not going to look great. The 3rd goal against he literally didn't even bother to check his guy or his stick and boom easy goal for SJ...I love this guy and his first period was great. But after that it felt like, well I scored 2, i'm good. 

I love this player but he is frustrating to watch away from the puck.

Umm, he was only +1 from the two goals he scored and his line gave up 3 goals so that's why he was - 2

• Thanks 3
  • ThereItIs 1

49 minutes ago, John.Tallhouse said:

IMG_0366.jpeg

That's beautiful. This tells me the Canucks overall have the best shooters and the best savers in the league. There may be some luck, but this far in to the season... it's no fluke. Pure skill plays a part in having both an above average shooting percentage and above average goaltending.

• Cheers 2

Ugly game. No one really deserves to be called out though. Seems like they knew they were playing SJ. I don’t like that and expect/hope they would play a more serious game. That said, that’s the right team to coast against.

We’re number 1 if we ignore pts% and greatly outperforming our off-season expectations. Thank you to our team. Plenty of time to nitpick at what we can improve on later.  i’m going to bed happy tonight.

• Cheers 1