[PGT] San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks // December 23, 2023

Rubik

Hughes was the right choice for captain. He plays and leads the right way. It looks like this team respects that and is behind him. 

When Soucy comes back I would like to see just for the fun of it, Myers play a game as a 4th line winger. 

Mikheyev Pettersson Kuzmenko

Hoglander Miller Boeser

Joshua Blueger Garland  

Lafferty Sutter Myers 

Hughes Hronek 

Zedorov Cole

Soucy Juulsen 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

That third line… Garland is the straw that stirs the drink… What a little buzz saw… We need to trade Kuzmenko for another dude who can play defense… Petey needs to gain 20 pounds of muscle he’s way too tentative out there

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS

2 minutes ago, Rypien-Punch said:

Hughes was the right choice for captain. He plays and leads the right way. It looks like this team respects that and is behind him. 

When Soucy comes back I would like to see just for the fun of it, Myers play a game as a 4th line winger. 

Mikheyev Pettersson Kuzmenko

Hoglander Miller Boeser

Joshua Blueger Garland  

Lafferty Sutter Myers 

Hughes Hronek 

Zedorov Cole

Soucy Juulsen 

id rather run 7 d than have him play a forward...

FYI cole zadorov has been a good pairing before... they were a 3rd pairing for colorado 3 years ago... they averaged about 17 minutes...

Zads has played top 4 minutes Before... with chicago when there best defenceman was a very old Duncan keith...

Cole Played top 4 minutes a few times most recently last year with Tampa Playing along side a very good defenceman always... much better defenceman than zadorov

Myers is better than both of them, we really shouldnt be running him out of town...

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

We blew a lot of defensive coverages tonight

Play really well though otherwise Demco probably wanted a couple of those goal back San Jose had a lot of lucky bounces

There's no doubt both teams were somewhat sloppy, particularly in their own ends. However, I've watched the Canucks for a very long time and this

version has more attributes offensively and defensively. I think it could be as good as the 2011 team with a more well balanced squad. They can use all for lines and 

three defense pairs without too much distress. Still not quite at the half way mark (almost), To be honest; this team reminds me of the 1994 Canucks, where

everyone played on the same page, and they were a heartbeat away from holding up Lord Stanley' Cup; I'm very pleasantly surprised at the job Management 

and the coaching staff has done in a relatively short period of time. They have a "no quit" attitude and that's what it takes.... 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3