Naming the Garland, Joshua, and Blueger Line

HKSR

1 hour ago, Malibu said:

They are an amazing line. Not often do three guys come together and the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, but I'm feeling it here. The synergy line.

Funny the first thing I thought of reading these was the "Get err done line " someone else mentioned that, but the synergy line is probably the best one yet.    Thirst line is pretty great too. 

• Upvote 1

Well this is fun, huh? But sorry. I'm not here to suggest a name for our 3rd line. I leave that to you youngens! However, I am here to say that it's entirely possible that this line will not exist in the far or near future. 

I'm pretty sure they'll be here for our eventual appearance in this season's playoffs and maybe even the next. Who knows. That being said. 

Y'all remember that killer line we had in Lammy, Highmore and Motte, right? Well we all know that Motte was looking' to cash in and Canuck management couldn't make it work. So, out he goes, Lammy and Highmore are left out to dry in no mans land. Fun while it lasted though!

So now we have Garly, Blueger, and Dak. A tenacious and gritty style of play that wreaks havoc on opposing teams. A line seemingly immune to the concept of inconsistency. Yes. I love 'em and so glad we have 'em.

So Motte was the guy on that line for BB and he drove that line; much as Garly is the guy for RT that drives his line. Seeing as there was trade talk earlier on this season of moving Garly, I see no reason,  because of the usual cap space issues, that he'd be the one to be moved. Hell! It could even be Daks that they move. Or both!!!!!!!

Point I'm making is the 3rd line for our Canucks is not invisible to everyone else. The problem opposing teams have is they can't key on our 3rd line whilst having to do so on our 1st and 2nd line. Basically a luxury to have such a talented 3rd line that can score now. Hard work pays off.

Believe me, I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer; not at all. But a scenario of this type is very real. There's no doubt whatsoever that sadly, Management deems Garly as a major piece to move cap, and to improve our team needs.

Just sayin'...............

Go Canucks Go!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Because the analytics community has been predicting the Canucks downfall for a while and this line is one of the main reasons why it hasn't, I propose the PDO Line. :hurhur:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2023 at 4:39 PM, Sativika said:

So now we have Garly, Blueger, and Dak. A tenacious and gritty style of play that wreaks havoc on opposing teams. A line seemingly immune to the concept of inconsistency. Yes. I love 'em and so glad we have 'em.

There you have it .........the Havoc Line

• Like 1