Naming the Garland, Joshua, and Blueger Line

HKSR

On 1/14/2024 at 2:03 PM, GrammaInTheTub said:

I’ve seen people saying the “thirst” line. Mix of third and first but also describes their thirsty play. 

It is well established in other Canucks fanbases (and even general hockey space) that it's the Thirst Line.  It's essentially set in stone.

Just like Chaos Giraffe, CFF seems a bit slow on the uptake.

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

It is well established in other Canucks fanbases (and even general hockey space) that it's the Thirst Line.  It's essentially set in stone.

Just like Chaos Giraffe, CFF seems a bit slow on the uptake.

I feel left out - what are these other Canucks fanbases and other general hockey space that I’m not creeping/posting in? Poor Myers - Chaos Giraffe definitely caught on haha

3 hours ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

I feel left out - what are these other Canucks fanbases and other general hockey space that I’m not creeping/posting in? Poor Myers - Chaos Giraffe definitely caught on haha

There are various YouTube channels and subreddits I follow.  r/canucks has more memes, less rabid fans who hate opponents senselessly, and just typically better takes.  They are the trendsetters and it spills over here occasionally.  r/hockey is a conglomeration of all the teams, and it's nice to see different perspectives and different fans interact with each other.  General rule: you have to be able to make fun of your own team.  Homerism from any team will quickly get shot down by neutral fans.  r/hockeymemes is the ultimate trash can.  Sometimes I'll cross-post the good ones here.

After that, it's YouTube channels.  Urinating Tree is a Penguins fan from Pittsburgh.  Eck is a Rangers fan from Halifax.  Johnny Hawkey is a Flames fan.  Steve Dangle is a Leafs zealot.  Hockey Psychology is from Toronto but I can't tell who he roots for.  And of course... Vancouver's very own Shannon aka The Hockey Guy.  Lacks the entertainment factor of the other guys but makes up for it in sheer knowledge.  Typically the comments come from all over, so you get a good impression of how fans from other teams think.

But the flaw of reddit and YouTube is anonymity.  You will never get to know anyone - it's merely an outlet for good opinions.  It's not a place to express personality unless you're consistently good at making memes. 

You want a Canucks meme factory?  Hit up Glovey McLovin on YouTube.  

Edited by Miss Korea
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Alright that settles it - no longer the thirst line.

THE NO NAME LINE.  Prices subject to change due to inflation

Pretty obvious they should be the Humble Line.