Poll: which young core sucks more pucks?

Sabres v Sens   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which young core is worse?

13 minutes ago, qwijjibo said:

He's a class clown without the class.

He has his schtick phrases like bustaroo and puck sucker....

He makes up juvenile nicknames that key on whatever he thinks is a flaw. Bald? Lets make fun of that, older? Let's key on that, short? That's a bonanza for him. 

Fine. Whatever. The buffet issue is you can't have an actual hockey concersation with him because he's too busy doing his routine.  

Want to discuss a trade rumors or proposal? His response is who cares what rhe other team wants or needs, it's a Canucks forum.  Want to discuss another teams players? They're all puck suckers and bustaroos. 

When Jack Hughes signed his contract he insisted that Hughes is a bustaroo who wasn't even worth $3.5m 

He adds no value to any actual conversation or discourse. 

If you're entertained by him. Cool.  For me his act got old FAST.  I had him on ignore on the old site, gave him a few weeks here before I got annoyed and put him on ignore here.  It has nothing to do with being easily offended, his opinion means less than nothing to me and I can't be bothered with his idiocy 

The way I see it, CDC is a community.  

I think it would be a bit boring if everyone just talked hockey and we had no colourful characters. 

I've seen Alflives give some decent hockey thoughts.   

But whatever to each his own.  Everyone's different but they add something I believe.  

• Cheers 3

2 hours ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

I haven't been here long but I enjoy Alflives' postings.  

I don't he's being serious when he makes those kinds of comments.  He seems cool to me.  

I hope Brad Marchand gets HIV but he's not a kid.  That's neither here nor there however. 

I'm talking about kids like Slafkovsky.  He didn't choose to be first overall, but I've never seen any hockey fan in any community celebrate his struggles as much as Alf.  Not even a Bruins/Leafs fan would hate on that kid to that magnitude.

You can celebrate a team’s failure.  You can even be clever about it.  But when it gets personal (and especially when they've done nothing wrong), that's just being a total piece of shit.

Sometimes I just want to talk hockey without some idiot hijacking the thread and saying the same stupid shit over and over again ("fat wallet, busteroo").  It's like a broken record.  He doesn't actually provide anything positive to the community - it just makes us look bad when a guy celebrates players getting hurt, which he has done numerous times.

• Cheers 1

18 hours ago, Alflives said:

It’s a hockey forum! It’s sports; not the real world. This is an escape from the real world, no? Plus, it’s a Canucks board. Are we Canuck fans only allowed to hate the leafs and the bruins? Can’t we hate other teams too? why in the heck

Would other teams’ fans here anyway?  Are we not allowed to make fun of other clubs? 

I'm with you on this one. Never forget the hate we got in 2011.

• Cheers 1