[Signing] Nikolai Khabibulin with Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod (KHL)

On 12/27/2023 at 8:01 PM, RakuRaku said:

Kinda ewwww?? If I were an 18 year old boy, I wouldn't feel comfortable with a 50 year old in my shower room...

why, what difference does it make? when you turn 50 does that mean that you now like younger men and are excited to shower with them? Is that what I have to look forward to? Being shunned as a perv for no reason, wow tough times out there.....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ghost In a Jar said:

why, what difference does it make? when you turn 50 does that mean that you now like younger men and are excited to shower with them? Is that what I have to look forward to? Being shunned as a perv for no reason, wow tough times out there.....

My thoughts too. It’s just a locker room and no different than a spa or public pool change room. No need for it to be sexualized in any way. We’re all blessed with the bodies we have in their infinite variety for that matter.

Edited by GrammaInTheTub

1 hour ago, Ghost In a Jar said:

Add another level to this silly comment…what about Jagr? He’s 50 and owns his team and still plays lol 

What a weird comment to make.

Hell you go to your local swimming pool during seniors hour and you see some shit then too lol.

I can’t wait to get old and not give a fuck…i’m in my 40’s so i’m on my way there! 

The human body is the human body we’re all gonna go thru the aging process. May as well not be grossed out by it.

Edited by Attila Umbrus

14 hours ago, Ghost In a Jar said:

You totally missed the point... Things are more complicated nowadays and people are more aware and sensitive