[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers, Rogers Arena, Dec 28, 7PM PST - the *snort* *wheeze* *too much turkey* LET'S PLUCK the FLYERS' Wings Game

Rocket-68

Santa is Bringing Late Presents  

90 members have voted

1. 1. There is one more trade on the immediate horizon, this is what PA / JR will do in January getting a jump on the TDL

• Fire the Angry Elf out of a cannon to clear cap space - (Author: my thought / not yours necessarily is Podz will be given a chance to bash and crash)
    • Are you high, Elf stays, now Kuzy will be showcased and will become a human cannon ball in January ... gotta give up to step up
    • Nothing, January will be for seeing if the club trajectory stays the course.
    • Sadly, with Carson Soucy coming back in a few weeks the cap casualty will be Ian Cole given others have really come into their own on D - (Author: this is a pipe dream I know)
    • None of the above, wow the egg nogg is really hitting you hard ... see my thoughts on the next 4 weeks in comments below.
  2. 2. in honor of AatuD2, select from below for Lotto Max Tickets. If we hit, all that voted here (in poll #2) will get stuffed into a box suite and receive massive check as a share of the prize. I have picked 4 numbers already. Will post ticket in PGT.

• Yes, exciting but I don't want to watch a Canucks game while you give me a check so I am out. Note: First time to make voters public for obvious reason.

16 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

I’ll wait for @brilac  ‘s thoughts on the fashion statement. 

Hmmm. 

Hmmmm.

Humm. 

I never thought of birkenstocks and white socks. 

Hmmm, Birkin bags! 

Birkenstocks and white socks = I give it a no what so ever!  

Now if you want to get fancy, I suggest colorful socks with dress shoes or checkered Vans! 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Hogs and Podz said:

Looking forward to the Kings vs Knights game.... Just hoping for a regulation win either way... 

Was just going to bring this game up. I'll piggyback on that, and also add, beat the compete piss out of each other. 

• Like 1

This game has great potential for some entertaining hockey.  Both teams are hard

working, hard checking and won't give up easily.  Canucks need to make it easy on

themselves and start the first with confidence and an aggressive forecheck. 

Lots of shots, shots, shots!  GCG

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

40 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Better question yet… why is anyone putting any thought or energy into this ridiculous rumour? 

I’m not sure what the rumour is but Petey is so far refusing to sign when the team has been saying for months they’d like to get it done asap. It’s either about money (which would be ironic considering how much he talks about wanting to be on a winning team) or it’s because he’s evaluating his options which means fans thinking about life without Petey is not unreasonable. 

3 minutes ago, brilac said:

Hmmm. 

Hmmmm.

Humm. 

I never thought of birkenstocks and white socks. 

Hmmm, Birkin bags! 

Birkenstocks and white socks = I give it a no what so ever!  

Now if you want to get fancy, I suggest colorful socks with dress shoes or checkered Vans! 

Lol ... brilac for the win!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

This game has great potential for some entertaining hockey.  Both teams are hard

working, hard checking and won't give up easily.  Canucks need to make it easy on

themselves and start the first with confidence and an aggressive forecheck. 

Lots of shots, shots, shots!  GCG

Tortz should be slightly below Toc for the Jack Adams award. Sorry Tortz any other year you would be a shoe-in. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Down the runway ...

Crocs, white socks, sweatpants ... 

Sexy! 😉

Crocs, white socks, sweatpants...  🤪

Oh gosh, I don't even know what this little emoji means! 

Edited by brilac
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

A VGK jersey! 

Oh wait...

You know, I was just thinking about that 5 minutes ago! And then I thought what I wore to the Playoffs. 

What are you wearing? 

Canucks jersey, to show them who’s at the top! 😂 😂 

• Like 1