[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers, Rogers Arena, Dec 28, 7PM PST - the *snort* *wheeze* *too much turkey* LET'S PLUCK the FLYERS' Wings Game

Rocket-68

Santa is Bringing Late Presents  

90 members have voted

1. 1. There is one more trade on the immediate horizon, this is what PA / JR will do in January getting a jump on the TDL

• Fire the Angry Elf out of a cannon to clear cap space - (Author: my thought / not yours necessarily is Podz will be given a chance to bash and crash)
    • Are you high, Elf stays, now Kuzy will be showcased and will become a human cannon ball in January ... gotta give up to step up
    • Nothing, January will be for seeing if the club trajectory stays the course.
    • Sadly, with Carson Soucy coming back in a few weeks the cap casualty will be Ian Cole given others have really come into their own on D - (Author: this is a pipe dream I know)
    • None of the above, wow the egg nogg is really hitting you hard ... see my thoughts on the next 4 weeks in comments below.
  2. 2. in honor of AatuD2, select from below for Lotto Max Tickets. If we hit, all that voted here (in poll #2) will get stuffed into a box suite and receive massive check as a share of the prize. I have picked 4 numbers already. Will post ticket in PGT.

• Yes, exciting but I don't want to watch a Canucks game while you give me a check so I am out. Note: First time to make voters public for obvious reason.

Just now, Jaimito said:

Very few of these games this season compared to last couple of yrs.  

Need can bounce back and win next game for sure 

We need to be tougher, grittier in a lot of areas. We actually had foresight on this and didn't come out like the way we should have. I'm sure they know this. 

Meh this is a tough game to stomach but even with our record there has been a lack of consistency at times. Shake this one off and move on. This Philly team is a team I would not want to meet in the playoffs. Can see Torts work ethic all over this team.

This fanbase forgot what it was like to lose games like this. At least some of us appreciated what we had and leading the league. And didn't cry with loser cliches the whole way.

Now the loser cliche experts are going around saying "i told you so har har" 

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Maybe we should be doing exactly what I've been saying against tougher, eastern teams. 

Still pretty impressive the team managed to hold on and still continue to climb while Soucy is out. I hope he comes back soon

Just now, Kurtis said:

Really? He benches kuzy in the press box and continues to play players like Tyler. 

Well Foote deploys the dmen for starters and after being benched Kuz isn’t playing like complete dog shit. Also best start in FRANCHISE HISTORY. So stfu about the coach already. 

• Like 1

Just now, -Buzzsaw- said:

This is one bad game... everyone's shooting timing was off.

We've watched Boeser multiple times, as well as Kuzzy, Miller, Mikheyev and others miss gimmes.

The short break must’ve disrupted the team momentum 

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

It's the long break at home for Xmas. An away game or one say in a weak, Canucks wouldn't have been so rusty and slow to engage in fast play..

Yeah.  Road team didn't have as a long break. They are more sharp and ready to go.  

Turkey drag is evident tonight 

• Cheers 1