[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers, Rogers Arena, Dec 28, 7PM PST - the *snort* *wheeze* *too much turkey* LET'S PLUCK the FLYERS' Wings Game

Rocket-68

Santa is Bringing Late Presents  

90 members have voted

1. 1. There is one more trade on the immediate horizon, this is what PA / JR will do in January getting a jump on the TDL

• Fire the Angry Elf out of a cannon to clear cap space - (Author: my thought / not yours necessarily is Podz will be given a chance to bash and crash)
    • Are you high, Elf stays, now Kuzy will be showcased and will become a human cannon ball in January ... gotta give up to step up
    • Nothing, January will be for seeing if the club trajectory stays the course.
    • Sadly, with Carson Soucy coming back in a few weeks the cap casualty will be Ian Cole given others have really come into their own on D - (Author: this is a pipe dream I know)
    • None of the above, wow the egg nogg is really hitting you hard ... see my thoughts on the next 4 weeks in comments below.
  2. 2. in honor of AatuD2, select from below for Lotto Max Tickets. If we hit, all that voted here (in poll #2) will get stuffed into a box suite and receive massive check as a share of the prize. I have picked 4 numbers already. Will post ticket in PGT.

• Yes, exciting but I don't want to watch a Canucks game while you give me a check so I am out. Note: First time to make voters public for obvious reason.

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

The sky isn't falling.

Sure, not a great game....but they'll bounce back. They're pretty good at doing that.

Not worried...teams lose at times. Even ugly ones.

Boes, Petey and yes, Miller all need to contribute on the scoresheet. 

I better go to the next game and give them a pep talk.

You will be going to the game! Maybe we can meet up? 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Yeah but he’s been non stop whining the whole win streak, that is the difference. 

They do need to play better they had some lapses tonight. But not to the point of his non stop whining. 

Especially when he disappears during win streaks but comes crying back at the first minor mistake. 😂

If only there were a way that you didn't have to see his messages

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Philly does a good job protecting the middle.

We've had chances, but they've capitalized & we haven't. We've also been the most sloppy team.

Agree 100 percent - also had chances but missed the net or the shot was blocked. Philly buried every single one of their quality scoring chances. 

• ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

We're first in the league. Need to raise the standard. We let this one get away. Most importantly, we shouldn't be fine with that ... or explanations. 

Not anymore.  Rangers past Nux last night. Pt % tie break 

Sky isn't falling down.  President's trophy is meaningless.   Won it twice and no cups.

But leading the div is useful to get a better first round draw, home ice advantage to the conf finals.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, Jaimito said:

Not anymore.  Rangers past Nux last night. Pt % tie break 

Sky isn't falling down.  President's trophy is meaningless.   Won it twice and no cups.

But leading the div is useful to get a better first round draw, home ice advantage to the conf finals.  

Exactly, I don’t want that cursed Trophy with such low chances to win the Cup.