[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers, Rogers Arena, Dec 28, 7PM PST - the *snort* *wheeze* *too much turkey* LET'S PLUCK the FLYERS' Wings Game

Rocket-68

Santa is Bringing Late Presents  

90 members have voted

1. 1. There is one more trade on the immediate horizon, this is what PA / JR will do in January getting a jump on the TDL

• Fire the Angry Elf out of a cannon to clear cap space - (Author: my thought / not yours necessarily is Podz will be given a chance to bash and crash)
    • Are you high, Elf stays, now Kuzy will be showcased and will become a human cannon ball in January ... gotta give up to step up
    • Nothing, January will be for seeing if the club trajectory stays the course.
    • Sadly, with Carson Soucy coming back in a few weeks the cap casualty will be Ian Cole given others have really come into their own on D - (Author: this is a pipe dream I know)
    • None of the above, wow the egg nogg is really hitting you hard ... see my thoughts on the next 4 weeks in comments below.
  2. 2. in honor of AatuD2, select from below for Lotto Max Tickets. If we hit, all that voted here (in poll #2) will get stuffed into a box suite and receive massive check as a share of the prize. I have picked 4 numbers already. Will post ticket in PGT.

• Yes, exciting but I don't want to watch a Canucks game while you give me a check so I am out. Note: First time to make voters public for obvious reason.

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Nah, this makes the odd dull game this year fun. We all know he’ll disappear when we win as usual. 

Again. What proof do you have of that? I have watched and commented on the majority of games. Make up lies it just further establishes how you can’t be taken seriously. I am sure there are a few who hope you disappear from here. The fact you take pleasure in causing issues says a lot about you. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

33 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

First goal was on the power play though and Myers was in the box.  Really weak wrister from the point by Zamula, not sure DeSmith has anyone else to blame but himself on that one. 

Yeah, Myers in the box is what I am projecting wad in DeSmiths mind for that stretch of goals. Buy I admit I may be projecting my dislike of Myers body of work this season and more than half of last.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Canucks have been at home 4 days with the wives and friends, this is not surprising; Flyers were ready to play a hard fought hockey game.

We were not, or just were not ready for the pace. Not an excuse, just what seem to have been a fact. 

Yup. It’s no big deal. Teams lose games. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Again. What proof do you have of that? I have watched and commented on the majority of games. Make up lies it just further establishes how you can’t be taken seriously. I am sure there are a few who hope you disappear from here.

You missed the last 3 wins. We notice every time 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Not anymore.  Rangers past Nux last night. Pt % tie break 

Sky isn't falling down.  President's trophy is meaningless.   Won it twice and no cups.

But leading the div is useful to get a better first round draw, home ice advantage to the conf finals.  

I'm most definitely not a sky is falling guy, you know that. Don't care about Presidents trophy at all 

I am saying we need to beat teams like the Flyers by being tougher, grittier, and not allowing teams to outwork us east coast style. 

• Cheers 2