[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers, Rogers Arena, Dec 28, 7PM PST - the *snort* *wheeze* *too much turkey* LET'S PLUCK the FLYERS' Wings Game

Rocket-68

Santa is Bringing Late Presents  

90 members have voted

1. 1. There is one more trade on the immediate horizon, this is what PA / JR will do in January getting a jump on the TDL

• Fire the Angry Elf out of a cannon to clear cap space - (Author: my thought / not yours necessarily is Podz will be given a chance to bash and crash)
    • Are you high, Elf stays, now Kuzy will be showcased and will become a human cannon ball in January ... gotta give up to step up
    • Nothing, January will be for seeing if the club trajectory stays the course.
    • Sadly, with Carson Soucy coming back in a few weeks the cap casualty will be Ian Cole given others have really come into their own on D - (Author: this is a pipe dream I know)
    • None of the above, wow the egg nogg is really hitting you hard ... see my thoughts on the next 4 weeks in comments below.
  2. 2. in honor of AatuD2, select from below for Lotto Max Tickets. If we hit, all that voted here (in poll #2) will get stuffed into a box suite and receive massive check as a share of the prize. I have picked 4 numbers already. Will post ticket in PGT.

• Yes, exciting but I don't want to watch a Canucks game while you give me a check so I am out. Note: First time to make voters public for obvious reason.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You missed the last 3 wins. We notice every time 

Pretty ignorant but not surprising. I was away spending time with family. Christmas holidays. lol. Not everyone can be sitting on their phones and laptops all the time. Doesn’t mean I wasn’t watching but whatever it must be nice to just know everything about everyone on this board and sit on your throne and make judgements but whatever. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Not anymore.  Rangers past Nux last night. Pt % tie break 

Sky isn't falling down.  President's trophy is meaningless.   Won it twice and no cups.

But leading the div is useful to get a better first round draw, home ice advantage to the conf finals.  

We’ve won President’s Trophies, don’t give a flying fk about those, go win the cup now boys. 

• Cheers 1