[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers, Rogers Arena, Dec 28, 7PM PST - the *snort* *wheeze* *too much turkey* LET'S PLUCK the FLYERS' Wings Game

Rocket-68

Santa is Bringing Late Presents  

90 members have voted

1. 1. There is one more trade on the immediate horizon, this is what PA / JR will do in January getting a jump on the TDL

• Fire the Angry Elf out of a cannon to clear cap space - (Author: my thought / not yours necessarily is Podz will be given a chance to bash and crash)
    • Are you high, Elf stays, now Kuzy will be showcased and will become a human cannon ball in January ... gotta give up to step up
    • Nothing, January will be for seeing if the club trajectory stays the course.
    • Sadly, with Carson Soucy coming back in a few weeks the cap casualty will be Ian Cole given others have really come into their own on D - (Author: this is a pipe dream I know)
    • None of the above, wow the egg nogg is really hitting you hard ... see my thoughts on the next 4 weeks in comments below.
  2. 2. in honor of AatuD2, select from below for Lotto Max Tickets. If we hit, all that voted here (in poll #2) will get stuffed into a box suite and receive massive check as a share of the prize. I have picked 4 numbers already. Will post ticket in PGT.

• Yes, exciting but I don't want to watch a Canucks game while you give me a check so I am out. Note: First time to make voters public for obvious reason.

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Pretty ignorant but not surprising. I was away spending time with family. Christmas holidays. lol. Not everyone can be sitting on their phones and laptops all the time. Doesn’t mean I wasn’t watching but whatever it must be nice to just know everything about everyone on this board and sit on your throne and make judgements but whatever. 

Always excuses I’ve said this before too, weird how your busy schedule only coincides with the win streaks 😂

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

To be fair if that was the case Myers would have been scratched 20 games ago

Actually Myers was one of the better D-Men in this game... no reason to knee-jerk hate.

Hughes, Hronek and Zadorov were the guys who didn't look so good defensively.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

10 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Again. What proof do you have of that? I have watched and commented on the majority of games. Make up lies it just further establishes how you can’t be taken seriously. I am sure there are a few who hope you disappear from here. The fact you take pleasure in causing issues says a lot about you. 

Enough already.

To your corners.

The rest of us have a game to comment on!

If a victory isn’t possible, what would ya still want to see happen in this game. Bluegar’s line to tally more? That’s what I wanted to see! 

Tortorella falling on his arse, maybe?

My bitter feelings about the wrecking ball that narcissistic dude took to this team & the waste of time that year ended up being…will likely go unsatisfied for awhile longer.  

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Who else? You guys know what’s going on in peoples lives to make stupid comments about individuals not posting on an unofficial fan forum. Get off your high horse. 

Says the guy who expects an NHL team to go 82-0 mistake free. Maybe get off yours bud. 

6 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

Have to admit I like Suter's game. Honestly the third and fourth line are becoming a strength of this team. But of tinkering and maybe get another top 6 guy and we might make some noise.

Yeah I'm a big fan of Suter as well, really happy that we got him on a 2 year deal. 

My tinkering would include adding someone that can set the physical tone.  I would've said Marcus Foligno if he was an expiring UFA but he's got four years left (that contract will not age well). 

• Cheers 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Says the guy who expects an NHL team to go 82-0 mistake free. Maybe get off yours bud. 

When have I ever said this? Show me? You just spew out garbage and what you want others to think so you can entertain yourself. Show me where I said that. Ohhhh you can’t because it never happened.

13 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Again. What proof do you have of that? I have watched and commented on the majority of games. Make up lies it just further establishes how you can’t be taken seriously. I am sure there are a few who hope you disappear from here. The fact you take pleasure in causing issues says a lot about you. 

Both of you...GO TO YOUR ROOMS !!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3