[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers, Rogers Arena, Dec 28, 7PM PST - the *snort* *wheeze* *too much turkey* LET'S PLUCK the FLYERS' Wings Game

Rocket-68

Santa is Bringing Late Presents  

90 members have voted

1. 1. There is one more trade on the immediate horizon, this is what PA / JR will do in January getting a jump on the TDL

• Fire the Angry Elf out of a cannon to clear cap space - (Author: my thought / not yours necessarily is Podz will be given a chance to bash and crash)
    • Are you high, Elf stays, now Kuzy will be showcased and will become a human cannon ball in January ... gotta give up to step up
    • Nothing, January will be for seeing if the club trajectory stays the course.
    • Sadly, with Carson Soucy coming back in a few weeks the cap casualty will be Ian Cole given others have really come into their own on D - (Author: this is a pipe dream I know)
    • None of the above, wow the egg nogg is really hitting you hard ... see my thoughts on the next 4 weeks in comments below.
  2. 2. in honor of AatuD2, select from below for Lotto Max Tickets. If we hit, all that voted here (in poll #2) will get stuffed into a box suite and receive massive check as a share of the prize. I have picked 4 numbers already. Will post ticket in PGT.

• Yes, exciting but I don't want to watch a Canucks game while you give me a check so I am out. Note: First time to make voters public for obvious reason.

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

When have I ever said this? Show me? You just spew out garbage and what you want others to think so you can entertain yourself. Show me where I said that. Ohhhh you can’t because it never happened.

By your incessant whining after every miniscule mistake the team is 23-10-3 stfu for a day and just enjoy it. Been a decade of misery here just stfu and enjoy a team that finally has a forming identity and direction… 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Negative people don't like it when they can't spew endless negativity. 

Ok but make comments on some of the positives I comment on. So people just want to jump on me because they want to pick and choose what they comment on which are only on comments they don’t agree with. I made some positive comments but they don’t comment on those.The comments were warranted so I don’t feel bad about them. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

By your incessant whining after every miniscule mistake the team is 23-10-3 stfu for a day and just enjoy it. Been a decade of misery here just stfu and enjoy a team that finally has a forming identity and direction… 

Ok but show me where I said I expect them to go 82-0. You can’t? It never happened. You just prove how you spew garbage without facts. 

I believe the modes could build a sandbox big enough for those who don't play well here.

It's become a game day pain in the ass. At first it was easy to just skip negative posts,but every 3rd or fourth post is a little too much.

• Jess unpinned and unfeatured this topic
2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

We had foresight and should have been better prepared and not fine with giving this game away. 

In the end, we were fine losing this game. That is what needs to change.

Ya. I just thought they would be motivated to beat Philly after losing to them. Oh well, on to the next game. They need to start games better. That would be a start.

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ok but show me where I said I expect them to go 82-0. You can’t? It never happened. You just prove how you spew garbage without facts. 

Obviously that is an exaggeration. See how annoying it is when someone is over the top with everything? You spew garbage without facts with your constant whining. Again, see how annoying that is? 

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Obviously that is an exaggeration. See how annoying it is when someone is over the top with everything? You spew garbage without facts with your constant whining. Again, see how annoying that is? 

lol. I am sure that is why you said that. Backtracking now because you realize how dumb that statement was. Whatever. I am done with you. You are just looking for trouble.

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This is a tit for tat, never-ending pendulum of crapola by two posters incapable of letting the other have the last word.

Shut it down. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

lol. I am sure that is why you said that. Backtracking now because you realize how dumb that statement was. Whatever. I am done with you. You are just looking for trouble.

No, that is literally what you do every mistake. I haven’t back tracked a bit, and still won’t.  Because that is exactly how you sound every time there’s a bad bounce. You can dish it but can’t take it.