[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Philadelphia Flyers, Rogers Arena, Dec 28, 7PM PST - the *snort* *wheeze* *too much turkey* LET'S PLUCK the FLYERS' Wings Game

Rocket-68

Santa is Bringing Late Presents  

90 members have voted

1. 1. There is one more trade on the immediate horizon, this is what PA / JR will do in January getting a jump on the TDL

• Fire the Angry Elf out of a cannon to clear cap space - (Author: my thought / not yours necessarily is Podz will be given a chance to bash and crash)
    • Are you high, Elf stays, now Kuzy will be showcased and will become a human cannon ball in January ... gotta give up to step up
    • Nothing, January will be for seeing if the club trajectory stays the course.
    • Sadly, with Carson Soucy coming back in a few weeks the cap casualty will be Ian Cole given others have really come into their own on D - (Author: this is a pipe dream I know)
    • None of the above, wow the egg nogg is really hitting you hard ... see my thoughts on the next 4 weeks in comments below.
  2. 2. in honor of AatuD2, select from below for Lotto Max Tickets. If we hit, all that voted here (in poll #2) will get stuffed into a box suite and receive massive check as a share of the prize. I have picked 4 numbers already. Will post ticket in PGT.

• Yes, exciting but I don't want to watch a Canucks game while you give me a check so I am out. Note: First time to make voters public for obvious reason.

3 minutes ago, viking mama said:

This is a tit for tat, never-ending pendulum of crapola by two posters incapable of letting the other have the last word.

Shut it down. 

Don’t engage him. I am just going to ignore. He want to prove he is smarter I will let him have it if it shuts him up.

• Haha 1

Not the most productive game by the Canucks - watched the highlights again and 3 out of the 4 goals had defensive coverage errors (2 goals were result of focus on one player, leaving another player wide open - the 3rd goal was result of last D trying to beat an opposing player with no backup behind him. Not sure this was drawn up by the coaches - maybe the players tried to do too much tonight.

Effort was probably there - but focus was a bit off today - understandable given this time of year with all the festivities.

Hopefully RT + company can learn from this and correct the "focus" before the Senators game next Tuesday.

Just Win.jpg

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Nah, my growing up taught me when to call bull shit when I see it. 

After seeing all of the needless cyber-feuding or bullying going on between you two all game long. I doubt there’s been much growing-up.

Shut it down. 

1 minute ago, hockeyfan-observer said:

Not the most productive game by the Canucks - watched the highlights again and 3 out of the 4 goals had defensive coverage errors (2 goals were result of focus on one player, leaving another player wide open - the 3rd goal was result of last D trying to beat an opposing player with no backup behind him. Not sure this was drawn up by the coaches - maybe the players tried to do too much tonight.

Effort was probably there - but focus was a bit off today - understandable given this time of year with all the festivities.

Hopefully RT + company can learn from this and correct the "focus" before the Senators game next Tuesday.

Just Win.jpg

Then a frickin 7 game roadie after the sens. That has nasty potential written all over it.

1 minute ago, viking mama said:

After seeing all of the needless cyber-feuding or bullying going on between you two all game long. I doubt there’s been much growing-up.

Shut it down. 

Incessant whining fine, calling it out bad, nah like I said I call it as I see it and more than one person has pointed this out. He is continuously over the top with it. 

Notice those who post constructive criticism don't catch any flack? There’s a reason they don’t and he does. 

And I don’t expect kumbaya either but the 80% negativity throughout the best start in franchise history is basically trolling at this point. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Incessant whining fine, calling it out bad, nah like I said I call it as I see it and more than one person has pointed this out. He is continuously over the top with it. 

Notice those who post constructive criticism don't catch any flack? There’s a reason they don’t and he does. 

And I don’t expect kumbaya either but the 80% negativity throughout the best start in franchise history is basically trolling at this point. 

I have made some constructive comments multiple times. I guess it doesn’t follow your motives to prove everything I say is negative. Funny how you don't comment on those. I have made a couple of comments in the post game. Quick. Head over and comment on those. Obsessively commenting on one poster is just weird.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • ThereItIs 1

24 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ok but show me where I said I expect them to go 82-0. You can’t? It never happened. You just prove how you spew garbage without facts. 

Haha, little boys in a sandbox fight. Let's keep it to the game instead of petty squabbling. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I have made some constructive comments multiple times. I guess it doesn’t follow your motives to prove everything I say is negative. Funny how you

don't comment on those. 

I have and have given you cheers for them, the negativity gets to be over the top sometimes. 

And I do apologize for sometimes being a bit too hard on you. And sometimes I am over the top commenting back tonight included. 

I do value your constructive opinions and still respect you as a poster overall if I didn’t value your opinions period you would be on ignore. I’d be much less hard on you if I didn’t respect your opinion and know you can bring good constructive criticisms.

All I’m saying is dial it back a bit and I will do the same in turn. 

• Huggy Bear 2

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Not really. He is saying things I never said and it spins things. Anyone would defend themselves but I do agree it’s time to move on.

someone said go to your rooms.... maybe you need to get a room haha

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Not really. He is saying things I never said and it spins things. Anyone would defend themselves but I do agree it’s time to move on.

The best thing to do when you're on a public forum, and you disagree with someone is just say, I respect your opinion, but I  disagree. When the rest of us just want to talk the game, it's not fair to be subjected to you disagreements. 

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, KFAN said:

The best thing to do when you're on a public forum, and you disagree with someone is just say, I respect your opinion, but I  disagree. When the rest of us just want to talk the game, it's not fair to be subjected to you disagreements. 

Point well made. I will keep that in mind. Thank you. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 10:28 PM, GrammaInTheTub said:

I wanna see Hoglander in Miks spot and Mik in his 

I hope Petey can see the strong potential in a future “Tre’ Kronor” line of Swedes,…with Hoglander & Lekkerimaki, in the years to come. He’s been a bit out of sorts since the break-up of the infamous Lotto-line. Playing alongside of his now more enigmatic Russian line-mates hasn’t really worked out as well as his Canucks’ coaches, would have liked.  

Is it a difference between personalities, life goals or just missteps or miscues in communication out there, I don’t know?  What I DO know - is that I really want to see beast-mode Petey again & have this team do ‘whatever’ it takes to facilitate that. Just make it so! 

Go Canucks Go! 

Edited by viking mama